The Student Room Group

I need serious advice and help please

Hello guys,im lately sitting for my igcse's for the may june 2016 examination session and i wanted to ask something,so in igcse's u get 2 statements of entry one for Cambridge and other one is for edexcel.So when i did my ICT O-level exam(cambridge) few weeks past i wrote my name with an accidental apostrophe like instead of MUTAZ i wrote MU'TAZ but i wrote my candidate number right do they ignore the name as long as candidate number Is correct or they dont correct it please let me know as soon as possible im freaking out
(edited 7 years ago)
You will be fine. the exam officer checks anyway, but as long as the candidate number is ok they can trace everything back.
Original post by 999tigger
You will be fine. the exam officer checks anyway, but as long as the candidate number is ok they can trace everything back.

Who is exactly the exam officer is he the one in uk or the one in my country please specify and provide me with all the information u have with all fue respect and love i really apreciate u taking the time to help
Original post by MUTAZ BELBISI
Who is exactly the exam officer is he the one in uk or the one in my country please specify and provide me with all the information u have with all fue respect and love i really apreciate u taking the time to help

TBF you didnt explain you were in another country.

The exam officer will be the administrator at wherever you are studying who is repsonsible for organising all the exams, entering students, handing out and collecting papers. If there are 100 candidates they will check who attended and that they have a paper for each candidate i.e you. As long as you jave put the correct number then that is unique to you, but even then an apostrophe wont confuse them. It will be obvious it is your paper.

Dont worry.

The exam officer will be the administrator at wherever you are studying who is repsonsible for organising all the exams, entering students, handing out and collecting papers. If there are 100 candidates they will check who attended and that they have a paper for each candidate i.e you. As long as you jave put the correct number then that is unique to you, but even then an apostrophe wont confuse them. It will be obvious it is your paper.

Dont worry.

Man i really thank you,you are such a relief tbh now i will stop stressing out too much

Dont worry.

Also do they only count the papers and put them into envelops i didnt see them checking any names man

Quick Reply

Latest