The Student Room Group

Edexcel - M3 - 18th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BBeyond
Anyone know if Arsey does M3 model answers?

na he don't sometimes other people do. i will try get a paper and bring it home and do some. my teachers normally give me one.
Original post by BBeyond
Anyone know if Arsey does M3 model answers?

Original post by physicsmaths
na he don't sometimes other people do. i will try get a paper and bring it home and do some. my teachers normally give me one.

I can do them over my long break or email the paper to PM and he can (my school gets the papers). I'll be doing the IAL one anyway to see how much I need in FP2/FP3 to get an A*
Original post by Ayman!
I can do them over my long break or email the paper to PM and he can (my school gets the papers). I'll be doing the IAL one anyway to see how much I need in FP2/FP3 to get an A*

so can u get hold of the UK one? If I don't get the paper email it to me? I can do IAL that day aswell.
Jan 14 IAL Q6b.
The question says 'less then 2pi..' and not less then or equal to so I used tension>0 and not >=0 the mark scheme as it seems doesn't seem to address. also technically this time can't be achieved can it as implied in the mark scheme?
Also are solomons worth it? Hardest ones? Are they harder then the IAL/R papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also are solomons worth it? Hardest ones? Are they harder then the IAL/R papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally found most of them easier than normal papers
Original post by Zacken

Spoiler

Yep thats what I was thinking. Thanks for clearing it up :smile:
Less than 100 hours till our exam:colonhash:
Original post by Windowswind123
I personally found most of them easier than normal papers

Cheers I will alow it and do some shitty s3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justthatboy

rip
Cheers I will alow it and do some shitty s3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Allow the stats man it's decent

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by BBeyond
Allow the stats man it's decent

It is, I am just **** at it. Doing S3-4 and I don't even know what a ****ing Hypothesis test is.
I ain't even joking blud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And around 95 more hours of procrastination as well
It is, I am just **** at it. Doing S3-4 and I don't even know what a ****ing Hypothesis test is.
I ain't even joking blud.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's pretty **** ahaha, what u get in s1 and 2?
Original post by BBeyond
Well that's pretty **** ahaha, what u get in s1 and 2?

Well i know bits of hypothesis testing i just don't understand it at all. I got 83 in S1 and S2 49 cause I knew I only needed a few marks on S2. I need a B ish in S3 and 8ums in S4. So hopefully i shud be alright if and only if o gather 290/300 in M3-5. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i am #****ed
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463251687.406749.jpg

June 13 question 7c, can anyone show me their diagram as I'm pretty sure I've misinterpreted the costheta = -3/5 I get the x value correct but I have -3a/5 in my y one instead of +3a/5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BBeyond
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463251687.406749.jpg

June 13 question 7c, can anyone show me their diagram as I'm pretty sure I've misinterpreted the costheta = -3/5 I get the x value correct but I have -3a/5 in my y one instead of +3a/5

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's mine

https://gyazo.com/70786540fb4fa630c569d20b37e76550

What even how neat is that omg

Ahhhhhh that makes sense I normally just chuck the triangle into the next quadrant randomly and use the same values for theta cheers man

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending