The Student Room Group

Do you use the marked by teachers website?

Are any of the essays good? i am thinking of getting a subscription.
Original post by Blackstarr
Are any of the essays good? i am thinking of getting a subscription.

Hey again. :biggrin: I use it and it is very helpful. I don't use it all the time but it does help me with my essays.
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
Hey again. :biggrin: I use it and it is very helpful. I don't use it all the time but it does help me with my essays.

Hey.:smile:

Is it £6.99 monthly and say i only want to use it for a month so, can i then delete my account?

The website is a bit confusing .
Hey.:smile:

Is it £6.99 monthly and say i only want to use it for a month so, can i then delete my account?

The website is a bit confusing .

Yeah it is monthly and £6.99 is what I pay. I guess you can cancel your subscription and then you can access essays for a whole month while having your plan cancelled. I don't use it all the time so sometimes £6.99 is a waste.
Reply 4
Yeah it is monthly and £6.99 is what I pay. I guess you can cancel your subscription and then you can access essays for a whole month while having your plan cancelled. I don't use it all the time so sometimes £6.99 is a waste.

Yeah, i am worried about wasting the £6.99 monthly if i don't use ut 24/7

If i cancel my subscription, does that not mean i won't have full aceess to the essays?
Yeah, i am worried about wasting the £6.99 monthly if i don't use ut 24/7

If i cancel my subscription, does that not mean i won't have full aceess to the essays?

Once you've made a subscription plan, you should have in theory access to the essays as you've made the purchase of £6.99 for the whole month but then after that it disappears.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Once you've made, you should have in theory access to the essays as you've made the £6.99 for the whole month but then after that it disappears.

okay but i just keep on paying each month then if i want more essays?
Reply 7

I just went on the website to sign up and it says i can choose my plan so be it £3.33(£39.99 anually) or £6.99

I am just confused by the two plans? if i pick the £3.33 will it prevent me from accessing every essay?
I just went on the website to sign up and it says i can choose my plan so be it £3.33(£39.99 anually) or £6.99

I am just confused by the two plans? if i pick the £3.33 will it prevent me from accessing every essay?

Nope, the £3.33 is actually the cost of the £39.99 divided by 12 months. That is the annual subscription, the monthly one is the £6.99
Reply 9
Nope, the £3.33 is actually the cost of the £39.99 divided by 12 months. That is the annual subscription, the monthly one is the £6.99

I just signed up for it and want to cancel.

I guess i won't get my money back as i have been looking at the essays however, will my account work if cancel subscription?
I just signed up for it and want to cancel.

I guess i won't get my money back as i have been looking at the essays however, will my account work if cancel subscription?

Should do, if you've paid £6.99 then it covers the whole month so cancelling will make it last for the whole month.
Should do, if you've paid £6.99 then it covers the whole month so cancelling will make it last for the whole month.

Okay:smile:

Do you use study mode to?

if so what do you think of the essays?

Sorry for all those questions but i genuineley want to know what i am getting myself into and i have asked this before in another thread but it had no responses.
Do you use study mode to?

if so what do you think of the essays?

Sorry for all those questions but i genuineley want to know what i am getting myself into and i have asked this before in another thread but it had no responses.

Oooh I have no idea what study mode is, I might check it out.

Quick Reply

Latest