The Student Room Group

ITT I drop some red pill truth

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
Not being able to cry on the spot has sod all to do with controlling one's emotions. It is possible to feel sad without crying.

And my point was more than the average guy doesn't really have emotions that close to the surface that can be manipulated. Moods and actions, yes, they can be manipulated, but I don't believe emotions fall into the same category.

Maybe she means the socially acceptable expression of said emotion?
Original post by AlphaSteel
lol some of the posts you make on this forum just amaze me.

Based on the stuff I've seen you write, I wish you the best of luck. I really do mate.

Thank you! I'm glad you make assessments on people based on what they write on an Internet forum. That's a very impressive trait. :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by iEthan
Thank you! I'm glad you make assessments on people based on what they write on an Internet forum. That's a very impressive trait. :biggrin:

You have 5,500 posts on here.

That's more than enough to gauge who you are as a person.
Original post by AlphaSteel
You have 5,500 posts on here.

That's more than enough to gauge who you are as a person.

Another incredible assessment™
Reply 24
Original post by TercioOfParma
Yeah it's true of some women, but not all.

ALERT ALERT!

Blue pill coping mechanism detected!

Nurse, I need 100mg of redicispillinus stat!
Reply 25
Original post by iEthan
Another incredible assessment™

I am not going to argue with you Ethan (if that's your name).

You have clearly already decided a long time ago to only hear what you want to hear and see what you want to see.

I'm just curious what the signifiance of the trademark sign was in your comment above - i dont get it?
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Maybe she means the socially acceptable expression of said emotion?

I'm not going to waste my time reading her book to find out, but I'd guess it was something like that. Which, to me, isn't the same thing as actual emotions. But hey ho, whatever works for her.
wow, this definitely opens my eyes

Quick Reply

Latest