The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Hehe x

Every time you tell the story rk gets further away from the goal and your scoring opportunity gets easier

I noticed that.

At least he didn't chip when he could've passed for an open goal...and then you go on to draw the match.
Just saying...
Original post by Lúcio
I noticed that.

At least he didn't chip when he could've passed for an open goal...and then you go on to draw the match.
Just saying...

U weren't even there!!!

oh wait I see wot you mean
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by difeo
U weren't even there!!!

Yeah I was too tired from ALREADY WINNING THE LEAGUE

#rekt
Original post by Lúcio
I noticed that.

Just saying...

That was the game where I scored all 3 of our goals so all criticisms are invalid
Original post by Lúcio
Yeah I was too tired from ALREADY WINNING THE LEAGUE

#rekt

doesn't even make sense, in many ways

see above
Reply 4365
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I'm still in prison with Nate

Pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I spoil it pls
Original post by difeo
That was the game where I scored all 3 of our goals so all criticisms are invalid

Scoring 3 goals doesn't make you immune to criticism if you bottle the lead and mess up chances for us to win m8
Original post by Lúcio
Scoring 3 goals doesn't make you immune to criticism if you bottle the lead and mess up chances for us to win m8

But we only had the chance to win because I scored a hat trick, while you were anonymous

brb Vermaelen criticising Messi for only scoring 3 from 4 chances
Original post by difeo
But we only had the chance to win because I scored a hat trick, while you were anonymous

brb Vermaelen criticising Messi for only scoring 3 from 4 chances

Funny how you say anonymous when I assisted 2 and provided other key passes.

If you're selfish with the ball, you'll always score more than somebody who isn't.
You need to consider how many more goals the "team" would score if you played me in instead of going for your typical solo run followed by shooting over the bar.
Original post by Lúcio
Funny how you say anonymous when I assisted 2 and provided other key passes.

If you're selfish with the ball, you'll always score more than somebody who isn't.
You need to consider how many more goals the "team" would score if you played me in instead of going for your typical solo run followed by shooting over the bar.

Aziz is that you

I played you in endlessly, what is this slander
Original post by difeo
Aziz is that you

I played you in endlessly, what is this slander

Pls u know what I mean

You pass the ball fine normally but as soon as it lands at the feet of "Taylor Swift", there's no point making a run because you ain't passing. Ever.
Original post by Lúcio
Pls u know what I mean

You pass the ball fine normally but as soon as it lands at the feet of "Taylor Swift", there's no point making a run because you ain't passing. Ever.

strong exaggeration. She passes when it's on, but fact is she's the best player on the team and sometimes the run is the better option
Original post by difeo

strong exaggeration. She passes when it's on, but fact is she's the best player on the team and sometimes the run is the better option

Nah not really. Although you may score from 1 solo run per game, at he same time 5-10 fail and for most of those you could pass to somebody in a great position. You get lost in the moment and you'd rather shoot right at the keeper than pass for an open net.

Criticise me all you want but the fact is that I'll always pass and I'll always do what's best for the team :smile:
Reply 4374
:rofl: man said key pass in a serious sense
Original post by Lúcio
Nah not really. Although you may score from 1 solo run per game, at he same time 5-10 fail and for most of those you could pass to somebody in a great position. You get lost in the moment and you'd rather shoot right at the keeper than pass for an open net.

Criticise me all you want but the fact is that I'll always pass and I'll always do what's best for the team :smile:

still exaggerating
there was a few times today when I was in a position where I'd have probably scored but I laid it off or played it through anyway #selfless

That's the thing.. I wasn't criticising you, you were starting the criticism off, as always!!!
Original post by difeo
still exaggerating
there was a few times today when I was in a position where I'd have probably scored but I laid it off or played it through anyway #selfless

That's the thing.. I wasn't criticising you, you were starting the criticism off, as always!!!

Ok mate

Anyone playing?
Rk said 10 but he's nowhere to be found
Original post by Lúcio
Ok mate

Anyone playing?
Rk said 10 but he's nowhere to be found

dbi

man like @zKlown asked us all to play then disappeared
Original post by difeo
dbi

man like @zKlown asked us all to play then disappeared