The Student Room Group

River Island Job Interview (Sales Assistant)

I recently applied for a job online in my local River Island store so I looked on here for some interview advice. I found that everybody was talking of recruitment days which lasted as long as two hours and took place in large groups which they had to book in for. However my email said I had been invited to an interview which will last approximately 30 minutes and there was a set date and time? Could this mean I am having a one to one interview? Any help especially from River Island applicants or employees would be perfect!
Original post by MS2204
I recently applied for a job online in my local River Island store so I looked on here for some interview advice. I found that everybody was talking of recruitment days which lasted as long as two hours and took place in large groups which they had to book in for. However my email said I had been invited to an interview which will last approximately 30 minutes and there was a set date and time? Could this mean I am having a one to one interview? Any help especially from River Island applicants or employees would be perfect!

I think they mainly do group ones, i applied for a job there and it was a half hour group interview.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I think they mainly do group ones, i applied for a job there and it was a half hour group interview.

did it take only half an hour? was it a big group? what did you get asked? thanks for your help
Original post by MS0422
did it take only half an hour? was it a big group? what did you get asked? thanks for your help

Yes,about 15 people and just questions about customer service.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Yes,about 15 people and just questions about customer service.

Ah great thanks alot, did you have to pick outfits for a celebrity?
Original post by MS0422
Ah great thanks alot, did you have to pick outfits for a celebrity?

Nope it was just the customer service questions
Reply 6
If you don't mind me asking, did you get the job? and what kinds of answers would you recommend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending