TSR Eurovision vote 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by Jodie_mort
Thought UK did great this year, never mind! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least the juries liked us. :emo:
Reply 941
And a dismal end for us after all the hype.
Hosts trying to make it suspenseful, it's really not, it's painfully obvious who's gonna win, just get on with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ukraine won...
**** the voting -.- Ukraine did not deserve to beat Australia
Omg how did Ukraine win? :colonhash:

Russia deserved it in all honesty :yep:
FOr **** SAKE
Well that is messed up. UK should've done a lot better

Posted from TSR Mobile
FFS
Ukraine shouldn't have won...
Reply 950
Can't say I was expecting that. Pity for the aussies though. :console:
literally what the ****

this
is ********

i cannot believe they won

it was a terrible song and australia deserved the win

i think we should just have juries do votes considering the public are so incompetent
OMG I am shocked! Not too pleased tbh, political and boring song won... :colonhash:
Reply 953
That's ****ing ******** I can't believe I actually watched 3 hours of this ****ing **** all for that stupid ass shitty screaming woman to ****ing win oh mmy ****
Still, I'd rather Kiev hosted it than Moscow. I bet Putin is mad right now :lol:
Original post by z33
That's ****ing ******** I can't believe I actually watched 3 hours of this ****ing **** all for that stupid ass shitty screaming woman to ****ing win oh mmy ****

I feel the same as you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 956
Original post by Inexorably
literally what the ****

this
is ********

i cannot believe they won

it was a terrible song and australia deserved the win

i think we should just have juries do votes considering the public are so incompetent

U.K. Jury voted for geogia... That's all that needs to be said.
Germany came last as I predicted, and have overtaken us to be Europe's most hated :colone: Israel done surprisingly well. Wanted Australia to win, but watch Ukraine and Russia battle it out was exciting.
Original post by Aph
U.K. Jury voted for geogia... That's all that needs to be said.

oops yes i forgot about that, even so, i'm diSSAPPOINTED IN EVERYONE WHO VOTED UKRAINE
Reply 959
Of all the countries... Australia's vocals, Russia's performance, Belgium's dancing... ****ing ANY OTHER COUNTRY

ANY

OTHER

COUNTRY

but no
Ukraine

the lady sounded like an Arab woman crying after she found out her husband was cheating mkay it wasn't appealing at all and I wanted to die during that performance like wtf

Quick Reply

Latest