Scroll to see replies

to AJ: :eviltongue:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Well that was eventful!
Original post by Associativity

Good evening sir :yes:
Original post by iEthan
Good evening sir :yes:

Good evening Sargent, how many exams have you got left?
Good evening Sargent, how many exams have you got left?

Not bad tbh! I've got 4 left :sad: you?

Original post by realdocuments
x

:banned:
Original post by iEthan
Not bad tbh! I've got 4 left :sad: you?

:banned:

Just the one, and a presentation for my dissertation, so not terrible.

btw, what was that real documents thing all about, was that even human generated?
Just the one, and a presentation for my dissertation, so not terrible.

btw, what was that real documents thing all about, was that even human generated?

Best of luck!! :yep: No idea :rofl: probably a bot :yes:
Original post by iEthan
Best of luck!! :yep: No idea :rofl: probably a bot :yes:

Poor old bot, it's not his fault he's being enslaved by essay mills :frown:

Good luck to you too! I seem to remember you saying you were into languages (maybe on another thread), what year of your degree are you in?
Poor old bot, it's not his fault he's being enslaved by essay mills :frown:

Good luck to you too! I seem to remember you saying you were into languages (maybe on another thread), what year of your degree are you in?

Steeeeeaaaaddddyyyyy on! Part of me wishes I were at uni. Sadly, I'm still at college! I'm studying French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology hoping to do a degree in perhaps French Studies + Linguistics or French Studies and Psychology :yes:

Thank you! :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
Steeeeeaaaaddddyyyyy on! Part of me wishes I were at uni. Sadly, I'm still at college! I'm studying French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology hoping to do a degree in perhaps French Studies + Linguistics or French Studies and Psychology :yes:

Thank you! :tongue:

Sorry! I just figured since you were doing more than one language you must have been at uni. Sounds good, I'm guessing since you said hoping that your in your first year?

Interesting combinations for joint honours, is that with the idea of perhaps taking up the other subject abroad somewhere?

Latest