The Student Room Group

Newborn baby taking over my life!?

Cant understand, my gf just had a baby so we have a son. I was under the impression babies slept all the time.. This is not true, the baby is basically awake 24/7 and will not stay in the basket without crying and tbh the baby cries 24/7 anyway. Cant even play my xbox... I have been mis-sold this dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Loooool...... Nice one mate, experience the pain of being a father
Reply 2
Humans are not meant to sleep for 8(or whatever) hours continuously. Our bodies were made to sleep for 2 hours then get up, then sleep for another 2..... However, to do stuff in our daily life, we trained ourselves to sleep for a certain number of hours continuously. When babies are born, they are not aware of how we sleep,etc so they will still function in that way. It will take time for them to be trained and I suggest you should keep patient and help your gf.
This website needs to be closed down.
Original post by Mistletoe
This website needs to be closed down.

why are you hating TSR?
(edited 7 years ago)
Of course they cry. They need to be fed. I've yet o meet a baby who sleeps through the night. A cousins baby has only started sleeping through the night and he's 15 months.
Reply 6
Original post by Tiger Rag
Of course they cry. They need to be fed. I've yet o meet a baby who sleeps through the night. A cousins baby has only started sleeping through the night and he's 15 months.

Please dont say that.. 15 months? That long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
1- congrats on the kid
2- its normal, he just needs to be feed etc
3- im 16 so i advise you not to take my advise as i have never had a baby and once hit a babys head against a cupboard door by accident....

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Souljer
Cant understand, my gf just had a baby so we have a son. I was under the impression babies slept all the time.. This is not true, the baby is basically awake 24/7 and will not stay in the basket without crying and tbh the baby cries 24/7 anyway. Cant even play my xbox... I have been mis-sold this dream.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were in jail
Reply 10
Original post by ODES_PDES
I thought you were in jail

Sigh click the follow button to stay up to date with my life story please, not willing to explain again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have to be one of the saddest members on TSR.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Souljer
Please dont say that.. 15 months? That long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a small child. It takes time..
Original post by Twinpeaks
You have to be on the saddest members on TSR.

Original post by Prince_fancybum
Blender it

when someone has actually designed a blender for babies...

Original post by ForestShadow

PRSOM mate:biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by Twinpeaks
You have to be on the saddest members on TSR.

Haters gonna hate, u mad cuz i make money from my threads and u are unknown, u cant even make it on an internet forum thats how pathetic u r.. Im a big success on and offline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being a parent meants your personal life is forfeit for the next couple of decades.

If you can't accept that, you should have worn a raincoat.
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you've already had a 4 year old son some time ago - this can't be news to you?

Original post by Souljer
So my son is 4 and...
Original post by Souljer
Haters gonna hate, u mad cuz i make money from my threads and u are unknown, u cant even make it on an internet forum thats how pathetic u r.. Im a big success on and offline

Posted from TSR Mobile

cannot confirm

Quick Reply

Latest