The Student Room Group

Just started revising.. I can still get A* right?

It will take me 2 hours to study for RS exam on monday edexcel, biology Unit 1 will take me 2 hours too?? Sociology 1 hour S?
i should be good, YAY, CANT WAIT FOR SUMER!
tbh yes it depends how you've gone through your school life. I have always been a night before studier even for end of years exams etc and it's always worked so as long as you feel confident and that you believe you know the stuff well enough you should be fine
You are in the same position as me and i hope i do get a/a* 's
HOW long did you revise the night before and in what way did u revise. i have exams all of this week day after day and there is one day where i have 2 so i AM getting really stressed. I am hoping to get A/A* FOR 6 OF MY SUBJECTS.
Original post by PureDivine
It will take me 2 hours to study for RS exam on monday edexcel, biology Unit 1 will take me 2 hours too?? Sociology 1 hour S?
i should be good, YAY, CANT WAIT FOR SUMER!

Definitely getting those A*s in English.
I did about 4 hours revision each night. I have my AS exams next week and I'm doing about 7-8 hours each day
Reply 6
Original post by MoshBosh
i got 9A*s in my GCSEs last year by revising the night before. Do bear in mind though that i had made through notes throughout the year and therefore I wasn't learning anything new.

Sorry MoshBosh but didn't you get 6A*'s??
Original post by erinls2
Sorry MoshBosh but didn't you get 6A*'s??

Must have been a accident :s-smilie::biggrin:
Reply 8

Convenient accident, eh? :wink:

You should not lie MoshBosh, a key skill to have as a Doctor is honesty. I'm dissapointed MoshBosh despite your GCSE grades being equivalent of the famous Russel group average of 6
Original post by manlike99
You should not lie MoshBosh, a key skill to have as a Doctor is honesty. I'm dissapointed MoshBosh despite your GCSE grades being equivalent of the famous Russel group average of 6

I'd suggest 'Good Medical Practice' as reading from the GMC 😊
Original post by erinls2
I'd suggest 'Good Medical Practice' as reading from the GMC 😊

That's the one, a classic, a great read, without reading this 10 times one can not get into med school unfortunately

Quick Reply