The Student Room Group

What do you think will be your lowest grade?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by asox
Dear the two people saying their lowest grade will be A*... I hope obnoxious karma bites your confident asses (:

lmao no need to hate on people just cause they're confident... have you considered that maybe they've just revised a lot or are like prodigies? :\
B in spanish, I'll never get higher than that. Maybe even a C but idc
Reply 22
got a B in ict
Original post by dianciesylveon
B in Maths, but I'm praying I'll get an A.

same!! :eek2: i hope we both get an A
Original post by z33
I don't see a U...

racism

:colonhash:
C in IGCSE chemistry because it's so difficult
Reply 26
Original post by Axel Johann

:h:
Probably a B in Art or Drama, if I didn't do Dual Science I would definitely get a C in Chemistry but I can do better in the other two and bring myself up to an AB at least.
Probably a B in chemistry, but I need AAA for my university offer... Luckily it's not a chemistry-related degree.

However, I'm likely to get A* in biology and geography according to my teachers, so it'll might be fine.

- Oops, just saw that it's a GCSE thread.
Likely a C in German but if I ace the exams should get a B (doing Foundation) :redface:

Praying for a B in Art just to even it out- as the B in German is still quite likely- but Art was a mistake for me to take, but was still an amazing experience. I think the exam went alright in Art though so just praying over here :s-smilie:
Original post by asox
and what subject will it be in?

B. Probably in Further Maths. No matter how much revision I do there will always be questions that I do not understand.
D in biology. I've worked so god damn hard this year I'm praying for C or above but asfaiufqog\;wehg
Probably a B in History... an A if I decide to really revise but I can't be bothered because there's too much to remember and I'm sick of the Germany and Cold War depth study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll most likely get a C in Maths and possibly in all of my sciences, but if something goes unexpectedly right I could scrape a B.
B in Biology and Drama. And probably Physics. Maybe Chemistry if I'm really unlucky.

If I even get a B in any of those I will actually be pleasantly surprised.
Original post by Peppercrunch
Probably a B in chemistry, but I need AAA for my university offer... Luckily it's not a chemistry-related degree.

However, I'm likely to get A* in biology and geography according to my teachers, so it'll might be fine.

- Oops, just saw that it's a GCSE thread.

Welcome to the GCSE thread! You can give us some experience and advice! :cool:
probably a c in dt
C/D in French on Tuesday
Hopefully A (English Lit and maybe Lang) but I think I am going to get a B in english lit unless I keep doing essay questions then could get an A* haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is everyone on these forums really bright?

All my friends say their lowest Grades will be a D/E whilst I'm making my lowest a B.
I wish you were all part of my school...

Quick Reply

Latest