The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hahahahahaha 2-0 newcastle
Oh my lord this is actually happening. This is amazing.
How did Tottenham bottle that ffs :rofl:
Still been a poor season tho, no matter what happens today.
sometimes I agree that we have the worse fan base.

Yeah, celebrate, its amazing, we are beating a spurs team who have given up since loosing a chance at the title.

Weldone, we are better then spurs when both of us have **** all to play with.

But just dont loose the memory of how much better then us they were when we both actually had something to fight for.

This changes nothing, spurs had a better season then us, even if we end up a point better off.
Spurs could finish with less points than three seasons ago when they still had Bale :colone:
At least you're gonna get a 2nd place, well done.

Probably the weakest 2nd place I've ever seen but it still counts :tongue:
Reply 7407
Some people were predicting this months ago - I did not think it possible.
Weak 2nd

Will finish 8th

At least you have another draw against West Brom to celebrate.
Original post by swirly
Weak 2nd

Will finish 8th

At least you have another draw against West Brom to celebrate.

Don't be #salty

I'm just saying, you look at the calibre of teams that have finished narrowly second in the past (Liverpool SAS and United under SAF), yet you're gonna finish 2nd being 10 points behind the champions...

Like I said, it'll count all the same but it's an embarrassment for the entire league really.
Reply 7410
Original post by Lúcio
At least you're gonna get a 2nd place, well done.

Probably the weakest 2nd place I've ever seen but it still counts :tongue:

you have a habit of calling things before they actually happen. Let the games finish lol, I still think Tottenham will come back.

2nd place last year was quite weak as well tbh.
Original post by AR_95
you have a habit of calling things before they actually happen. Let the games finish lol, I still think Tottenham will come back.

2nd place last year was quite weak as well tbh.

Yeah that's what I mean - it's a disgrace that a team almost relegated last season could win the league by TEN points the season after.

It's not like they narrowly won it on GD or something, they absolutely embarrassed us all...
Newcastle 3-1 Spurs
Lol

Unless you "do an Arsenal" and let Villa score, you're sorted for 2nd :smile:
Is that an Ozil assist?
Hahahahahahaha Giroud hattrick and Tottenham bottling to Newcastle. What is going on.
comentator talking about giroud:

'people critisise him, but hes the one scoring the goals'

Except in the 4 months, and around 14 premier league games, and pretty much half a season when he didnt.

Dipshit.
Yep two Ozil assists. Level with Thierry's record? I guess that's something he can take home :biggrin:

10 years ago it was in Spurs' hands to finish above us too. Oh dear.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
Yep two Ozil assists. Level with Thierry's record? I guess that's something he can take home :biggrin:

I have it as Monreal, Özil and Bellerin?
5-1

Spurs you absolute bottlers...
5-1.

Tottenham are ****ing ****

Latest