The Student Room Group

IGCSE Biology paper 1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone doing the AQA Paper?
I'm doing CIE biology. I'm losing like 8 to 9 marks in past papers for Paper 1 so that makes me nervous. :/
Reply 22
Original post by HazzaBS
Anyone doing the AQA Paper?

Yeah, I am. Not really revised though lmao.
Reply 23
I'm doing edexcel.

General tips/advice anyone?
Reply 24
Original post by Sarah sahara
Why am I doing IGCSE? well its a long story but I didn't do so well when I did my GCSE's last year in Biology and over the summer I realized that I want to be a marine biologist:nopity: so I decided that I would do the online IGCSE course which I'm doing now and yeah, my exams on Tuesday:worm: #dreambig sorry took a while to reply aha

woah
[QUOTE=gameofno;64798367]woah

yeah not woah woooooooooooooow !!!!!!! :O
Original post by shahida sulaiman
yeah not woah woooooooooooooow !!!!!!! :O

Hhahah are you doing IGCSE or normal GCSE biology:burnout:
all sub. are edexcel igcse except english which is Cambridge !!! :wink:
Original post by TheCe
I'm doing edexcel.

General tips/advice anyone?

Make posters and revise:smile: Its pointless watching youtube videos. Very good luck for tuesday!!!
all sub. are edexcel igcse except english which is Cambridge !!! :wink:

Oooh well good luck for tuesday!! How much revising have you done for it?:hoppy:
Doing edexcel ! Don't know anything.. great. *claps* Haven't done a past paper *claps*
Gonna read the revision guide the day before.

(God im spreading negativity on all these threads)
[QUOTE=Sarah sahara;64809907]Oooh well good luck for tuesday!! How much revising have you done for it?:hoppy: my revision is good but i m just scared that what if i entered the examination hall and go blank!!!!!!!!:frown:
i've got mine on tuesday.

put short, i'm screwed. i did a past paper and got 66% but i knew most the things on the paper, this year's paper wont be as generous im sure...

2 days and i have rs on wednesday and chemistry on thursday lol my life's a mess
That's really strange because EDEXCEL only have two exams :groovy: good luck for it by the way:smile: and we have questions on carrying out experiments.

No I mean I have 7 different exams lol, not just Biology. And thanks, good luck to you too! :biggrin:
my revision is good but i m just scared that what if i entered the examination hall and go blank!!!!!!!!:frown:

I know!!! I remember my notes by saying them out loud, I'm scared I can't do it in my head... I'm not going to school tomorrow I'm going to spend the whole day revising:smartass:
Original post by asd.987
No I mean I have 7 different exams lol, not just Biology. And thanks, good luck to you too! :biggrin:

Oh aha my bad and thanks:wink2:
[QUOTE=Sarah sahara;64821577]I know!!! I remember my notes by saying them out loud, I'm scared I can't do it in my head... I'm not going to school tomorrow I'm going to spend the whole day revising:smartass:
i do that too nd that's great that u took the day off fr revising!!!! :p:D
i do that too nd that's great that u took the day off fr revising!!!! :p:D

I don't think that my teachers will agree but thanks:colone: Good luck revising today!
Reply 38
I'm so stressed I hope I do get some past papers done today and have a look at mark schemes :frown:
Reply 39
I know!!! I remember my notes by saying them out loud, I'm scared I can't do it in my head... I'm not going to school tomorrow I'm going to spend the whole day revising:smartass:

How's revision going :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending