The Student Room Group

what does this mean?

my boyfriend said to me ' i feel like av known you all my life <3 x' does this mean i remind him of his mum or sister?
Soul mate idiot
Means he is really comfortable with you.
Not always a good thing... My ex once said she felt like she'd known me for like 5 years. Great, glad you're comfortable with me, but don't fast forward our relationship :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Not always a good thing... My ex once said she felt like she'd known me for like 5 years. Great, glad you're comfortable with me, but don't fast forward our relationship :lol:

i dont get you
Reply 5
Original post by samina_ay
Soul mate idiot

weve only been going out for a short while so no soul mate talk lol

Original post by Chinese Noodles
Means he is really comfortable with you.

im glad he is, i feel really comfortable around him too.
It means he's been stalking you for years.
Original post by Anonymous
i dont get you

Feeling comfortable around someone is good, but if you get too comfortable around someone so quickly it can feel like you've skipped a lot of milestones. It can kind of suck the passion out of it in a way?

Relationships that are too comfortable sometimes die because of it.
my boyfriend said to me ' i feel like av known you all my life <3 x' does this mean i remind him of his mum or sister?

It means he cannot resist abbreviating at least once in a sentence, but seriously you'll be fine, he's just trying to show you how much you mean to him
weve only been going out for a short while so no soul mate talk lol

im glad he is, i feel really comfortable around him too.

Attachment not found
Original post by samina_ay
Soul mate idiot
This.

With my partnet it feels like she's a part of me, there's nothing at all that makes me uncomfortable or anything other than relaxed. Not had that with anyone else.

Quick Reply