The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4880
Man, Extreme Rules has come around fast. Just one RAW left to build things.
Original post by Mackay
Check Cagematch.net mate.

Original post by Excuse Me!
Honestly Wikipedia is a good source.

You can then watch the movies moments that interest you on YouTube / WWE Network.

There's some really good WWE documentaries detailing the history as well.

True Story of Wrestlemania
[video="youtube;s2VN-SETM3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VN-SETM3c[/video]

Rise And Fall Of ECW
http://watchwrestling.to/video/watch-the-rise-and-fall-of-ecw-dvd/

Rise And Fall Of WCW
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13z5kb_wwe-dvd-the-rise-and-fall-of-wcw-dvd-part-2_sport

Thanks guys :smile:
Paige dating Del Rio? life aint fair.
Reply 4883
Original post by Malevolent
Paige dating Del Rio? life aint fair.

Rusev dating Lana? Life aint fair.
Original post by Mackay
Rusev dating Lana? Life aint fair.

Meh Lana i don't really like, Paige on the other hand... :coma:
Reply 4885
Really hope Rusev wins the US strap from Kalisto and feuds with a returning Cena, to be honest. He's been booked well in recent weeks - and his promos, backstage interviews, and even interview with Michael Cole on WWE.com, have been great.
Rusev is a beast and deserves someone like Lana though, same with Del Rio and Paige.
Reply 4887
Original post by AR_95
Rusev is a beast and deserves someone like Lana though, same with Del Rio and Paige.

Yeah, wrestling seems quite a microcosm. Must be hard to see somebody who isn't involved in that industry, with the amount of time you spend travelling on the road.

Hence Dean/Renee Young, one of the Usos/Naomi, the Miz/Maryse etc.
Don't forget Kane and Katie Vick.
Reply 4889
Yeah that was a horrorshow
Rusev is ugly and fat, not sure why you'd want to date him. Least Del Rio has a good body and is decent looking (although the age gap is a little weird though)...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Least Del Rio has a good body and is decent looking (although the age gap is a little weird though)...Posted from TSR Mobile

haram to be gay
Reply 4892
Apparently del Rio and HHH have huge heat. The former is pretty unhappy with his place in the company, and apparently Triple H thinks ADR can't be trusted in a main event spot and has told Vince to ease off his push after he returned and beat Cena.
Original post by sell my secrets
haram to be gay

Haram means holy place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haram means holy place

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it's a transliteration, there's no incorrect or solely correct way. Both are permissible. Take that back to your gay dad
Because it's a transliteration, there's no incorrect or solely correct way. Both are permissible. Take that back to your gay dad

Pls accept the L and admire Don Alberto's 12 pack

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pls accept the L and admire Don Alberto's 12 pack

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't even know who he is tbh was just exposing you
Reply 4897
Is sell my secrets Depleted?
don't even know who he is tbh was just exposing you

Thoughts
Original post by Mackay
Apparently del Rio and HHH have huge heat. The former is pretty unhappy with his place in the company, and apparently Triple H thinks ADR can't be trusted in a main event spot and has told Vince to ease off his push after he returned and beat Cena.

Eeek, Del Rio in my opinion should be at least high-middle card. He is really talented, but his lack of charisma is hindering him.

Quick Reply

Latest