The Student Room Group

What is the point of wearing a hijab?

Scroll to see replies

All these HP references man :laugh:
Original post by 160998
I completely respect the religion, just don't understand why it is worn.

Ask the queen why she wears one.
Reply 22
inshallah he will, sister
tho he needs to stop with this haraam sihr
Because if a guy sees my hair and has sexual thoughts about me, I'll be the one who is punished by God. If men are so turned on by keratin, they are free to look at my nail clippings you know
Original post by Serine Soul
Because if a guy sees my hair and has sexual thoughts about me, I'll be the one who is punished by God. If men are so turned on by keratin, they are free to look at my nail clippings you know

dat scientific knowledge tho
Original post by 160998
I completely respect the religion, just don't understand why it is worn.

Let's cut to the chase, the women wear the hijab and nicab to be less human so men in general won't feel horny seeing their womanly curves in normal womens clothing and that includes granny clothes because granny clothes are way too sexy.
Because most men will not be capable of self control (sexual frustration, I'm sure you'll agree is unhealthy) so muslim women must wear hijab to put of the desires of the men, so they don't lust on her, harass her and date with her. Also because Allah (SWT) commanded so. Also why make this thread, you trying to create an islamophobic atmosphere? if so get outta here!!
Reply 27
Original post by Anonymous
Because most men will not be capable of self control (sexual frustration, I'm sure you'll agree is unhealthy) so muslim women must wear hijab to put of the desires of the men, so they don't lust on her, harass her and date with her. Also because Allah (SWT) commanded so. Also why make this thread, you trying to create an islamophobic atmosphere? if so get outta here!!

No of course not, just curious of people's opinions!
Original post by 160998

this thread sounds suspicious and i think you may have islamophobic intentions.
Reply 29

No I don't?
Original post by Serine Soul

Well you should dispose of your nail clippings in sweet wrappers :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they made Islamaphobia illegal?

Original post by 160998

is it not fair to feel slightly 'afraid' of a widespread culture where women chose to wear headscarves because they think it's right, as do their male counterparts? Particularly one that people are not very well educated about. It's sad imo, that we have little acceptance merely because of one cultural norm clashing with another. rip. There should be less bashing from both sides lmao lessallliveinharmonii okay I'm out
Original post by 160998
No I don't?

why create thread, knowing people will criticize?

Original post by havealarger
Have they made Islamaphobia illegal?

hatred and discrimination is illegal.

I hate onions, is that illegal?

wtf

why do anything when you know people will criticise ????

pfff what a way to live

Is this the idiot "Butternuts" trolling? :rolleyes: Take your own advice and "Get outta here".
Original post by 160998
I'm not religious at all yet chose to study religion as i find it interesting. I'm trying to revise it now, but started thinking about this and wanted to ask ! I won't next time :smile:

Do ask questions, even give criticisms. Don't be afraid, that was just a infamous user trolling you.
I laughed so hard at this.. :' )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending