The Student Room Group

German government plans to spend 93.6 billion euros on refugees by end 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AhmedMA99
Who said they'll leave on their own?
Europeans are going to kick them out of Europe.

I wish they would indeed kick your brothers from Europe. But Merkel will not have the guts to do so.
Original post by Josb

I really dislike when people tell that "you should make your research" and don't provide any supportive information.

I really dislike 27 year olds coming on student rooms and start threads like 'the big penis megathread'. Bit sad really.

The issue is far too complex for me to explain on the forum, i actually have things to do unlike you, perhaps if we leave the EU we can send the low skilled workers like you back to your own country
Reply 42
Original post by lolatmaths
I really dislike 27 year olds coming on student rooms and start threads like 'the big penis megathread'. Bit sad really.

I was trolling in the chat. I don't see how it is relevant to this discussion.

The issue is far too complex for me to explain on the forum, i actually have things to do unlike you, perhaps if we leave the EU we can send the low skilled workers like you back to your own country

Youngmetro?

Another very good argument from you. I think that if you have so much to do in your meaningful life, you shouldn't comment on TSR.
Reply 43
Oh trust me on that.. Wars are going to erupt. (Hopefully not)
But it is clear.. The European public wont tolerate the Muslims anymore. And Muslims will not stand still without doing anything about it. It is going to be bloody.

Original post by Josb

Youngmetro?

Another very good argument from you. I think that if you have so much to do in your meaningful life, you shouldn't comment on TSR.

I just saw the thread where you thought it was a good idea to share with everyone that you earned a very low salary. And you're avoiding the point, we both know it isnt simply the case of 'let them fight for their country'
Original post by slaven

Squad goals innit?
Reply 46
I just saw the thread where you thought it was a good idea to share with everyone that you earned a very low salary. And you're avoiding the point, we both know it isnt simply the case of 'let them fight for their country'

"A very low salary" :lol: :rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
"A very low salary" :lol: :rolleyes:

Do share with us how much you earn, or are you too embarrassed to do so?
Reply 48

None of these points relies on facts. They quote a number from the UNCHR for refugees worldwide and a study about shipwrecks in the Baltic Sea to compare it with a 10 mile transit between Turkey and Lesbos Island... Seriously?
It also says that women are in majority in the refugee camps near Syria. So why men can't stay there with them?
Reply 49
Squad goals innit?

No, that is why we would not like muslims in our countries. Prophet Muhamed was a mass murder and pedophile. Why would we import his fan club?
Reply 50
Do share with us how much you earn, or are you too embarrassed to do so?

£28K (in the north). That's £6,000 above the median wage.
Original post by Josb
£28K (in the north). That's £6,000 above the median wage.

As i said, low salary (esp for a 27 year old who boasts about his degree) :biggrin::biggrin:

You can live perfectly well in France, the migrants have a better claim to this country than you.

Thats not the point, its ridiculous to not accept migrants because 'they're cowards who can stay and fight for their country'
Original post by slaven
No, that is why we would not like muslims in our countries. Prophet Muhamed was a mass murder and pedophile. Why would we import his fan club?

"Mass murderer and pedophile" ? REALLY? Prophet Mohammed PBUH was kicked out of his hometown Mecca and his people were murdered and tortured. He then had to leave Mecca due to that. Years later when he came back to Mecca,
the Prophet entered Mecca almost unopposed. The city which had treated him so cruelly, driven him and his faithful band for refuge among strangers, the city which had sworn his life and the lives of his devoted adherents, now lay at his mercy. His old persecutors were now completely at his feet. The Prophet entered Mecca on his favorite camel Al Kaswa, having Usama Ibn Zaid sitting behind him. On his way he recited Surah Al-Fat-h (Victory), the first verses of which may be interpreted thus: Verily We have given you (0 Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and future, and complete His Favor on you, and guide you on the Straight Path; and that Allah may help you with strong help. Surah 48: 1-3
The Muslim army entered the city unpretentiously and peacefully. No house was robbed, no man or woman was insulted. The Prophet granted a general amnesty to the entire population of Mecca. Only four criminals, whom justice condemned, were proscribed. He did however, order the destruction of all idols and pagan images of worship, upon which three hundred and fifty idols which were in the Sacred House of Kaba were thrown down. The Prophet himself destroyed a wooden pigeon hung from the roof and regarded as one of the deities of the Quraish. During the downfall of the images and idols he was heard to cry aloud: "Allah is great. Truth has come and falsehood has vanished; verily falsehood is fleeting." The old idolaters observed thoughtfully the destruction of their gods which were utterly powerless.
After the Prophet had abolished these pagan idols and every pagan rite, he delivered a sermon to the assembled people. He dwelt upon the natural brotherhood of man in the words of the Qur'an: 0 Mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily the most honorable of you in the Sight of Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa i.e. one of hte Muttaqun i.e. pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained). Verily Allah is All-Knowing, AllAware. Surah 49: 13
Original post by slaven

And at that time marrying 9 years old was an okay thing. Keep in mind that was 1400 years ago.. Being gay in the UK was illegal 50 years ago..
Reply 54
As i said, low salary (esp for a 27 year old who boasts about his degree) :biggrin::biggrin:

You can live perfectly well in France, the migrants have a better claim to this country than you.

Thats not the point, its ridiculous to not accept migrants because 'they're cowards who can stay and fight for their country'

And how much do you make?
Original post by Josb
And how much do you make?

Im 17

However i did do paid work experience at a bank and per hour i earned more than you.
Reply 56
Im 17

However i did do paid work experience at a bank and per hour i earned more than you.

Once you have a real job for the first time, perhaps you'll be entitled to mock someone's salary.
Reply 57
"Mass murderer and pedophile" ? REALLY? Prophet Mohammed PBUH was kicked out of his hometown Mecca and his people were murdered and tortured. He then had to leave Mecca due to that. Years later when he came back to Mecca,
the Prophet entered Mecca almost unopposed. The city which had treated him so cruelly, driven him and his faithful band for refuge among strangers, the city which had sworn his life and the lives of his devoted adherents, now lay at his mercy. His old persecutors were now completely at his feet. The Prophet entered Mecca on his favorite camel Al Kaswa, having Usama Ibn Zaid sitting behind him. On his way he recited Surah Al-Fat-h (Victory), the first verses of which may be interpreted thus: Verily We have given you (0 Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and future, and complete His Favor on you, and guide you on the Straight Path; and that Allah may help you with strong help. Surah 48: 1-3
The Muslim army entered the city unpretentiously and peacefully. No house was robbed, no man or woman was insulted. The Prophet granted a general amnesty to the entire population of Mecca. Only four criminals, whom justice condemned, were proscribed. He did however, order the destruction of all idols and pagan images of worship, upon which three hundred and fifty idols which were in the Sacred House of Kaba were thrown down. The Prophet himself destroyed a wooden pigeon hung from the roof and regarded as one of the deities of the Quraish. During the downfall of the images and idols he was heard to cry aloud: "Allah is great. Truth has come and falsehood has vanished; verily falsehood is fleeting." The old idolaters observed thoughtfully the destruction of their gods which were utterly powerless.
After the Prophet had abolished these pagan idols and every pagan rite, he delivered a sermon to the assembled people. He dwelt upon the natural brotherhood of man in the words of the Qur'an: 0 Mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily the most honorable of you in the Sight of Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa i.e. one of hte Muttaqun i.e. pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden), and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained). Verily Allah is All-Knowing, AllAware. Surah 49: 13

That is not how it went. He wa offered consession by the Quraysh fter he terrorised people. Than he was kicked out when it was impossible to control him.

May I ask you a deep philosophical question if you do not mind?
And at that time marrying 9 years old was an okay thing. Keep in mind that was 1400 years ago.. Being gay in the UK was illegal 50 years ago..

Defending a pedophile, disgusting.

It's wrong to have sexual intercourse with children now, and it was wrong to have sex with children then.

Being ignorant of the fact doesn't change that Mohammed 'the lying sack of shlt' was a nasty peado and slaver, who would commit acts of mass murder and genocide when he wasn't interfering with children.

He is more akin to the Devil than a prophet of some benevolent deity.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Defending a pedophile, disgusting.

It's wrong to have sexual intercourse with now, and it was wrong to have sex with children then.

Being ignorant of the fact doesn't change that Mohammed 'the lying sack of shlt' was a nasty peado and slaver, who would commit acts of mass murder and genocide when he wasn't interfering with children.

He is more akin to the Devil than a prophet of some benevolent deity.

Allah fits the description of Satan in The Bible.

Quick Reply

Latest