The Student Room Group

Higher French cfe predictions

Anyone know of the higher French predictions in the directed writing and the short essay etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I have no clue I'm just going to revise general paragraphs and readapt them if I have to in the exam
Reply 2
I have just had a brain wave, I checked all last years papers in different modern languages and they Short opinion writing is all on the same thing, so that could be the same this year and Italians been so it will be the same topic as that. Does any one know the topic in the Italian exam??!! X
Reply 3
The Italian one was part time jobs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Zara🎀
I have just had a brain wave, I checked all last years papers in different modern languages and they Short opinion writing is all on the same thing, so that could be the same this year and Italians been so it will be the same topic as that. Does any one know the topic in the Italian exam??!! X
Oh so do you think it will be part time jobs then?
Reply 5
I think our exam question will be similar
Reply 6
But last years exam was on jobs and future plans
Reply 7
Original post by hello129
But last years exam was on jobs and future plans
I thought last year was languages?
Reply 8
Nicole nous a parlé de l’importance des langues. Est-ce que les langues sont importantes pour toi? Est-ce que tu voudrais faire un stage à l’étranger? Pourquoi/pourquoi pas?
Reply 9
Personally,I think it'll be technology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello129
Nicole nous a parlé de l’importance des langues. Est-ce que les langues sont importantes pour toi? Est-ce que tu voudrais faire un stage à l’étranger? Pourquoi/pourquoi pas?
Yeah you wouldn't talk about part-time jobs with this questions?
Original post by nicola98
Personally,I think it'll be technology

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it might be university and taking a gap year maybe
Reply 12
health or family relations? seems far away from last years question
Reply 13
Original post by roman707
I think it might be university and taking a gap year maybe

I was told to look over uni and gap year as it could link to different questions but it's kind of the same route as last year with going to another country

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nicola98
I was told to look over uni and gap year as it could link to different questions but it's kind of the same route as last year with going to another country

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice the feeling I have now is stronger I hope it's all about future plans it's more easier to talk about haha. My teacher said that she's dead sure the reading will be about the refugees crisis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending