The Student Room Group

Dating a dancer

Would you date a mujra dancer or an aspiring one?
Attached a video if someone's not sure what it is
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AE2BbVLdifU

Scroll to see replies

Why do you have to chose?
Stfu
Reply 3
Original post by IAmYourdog
Why do you have to chose?

What do you mean?
Original post by lolatmaths
Stfu

lol
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean?

Are you in a situation where you have to choose, or asking what others are doing? If it's the latter then what difference does it make?
The dancing isn't really the deal maker or breaker if I'm honest.
Reply 7
Is this some really bad attempt at self promotion?
Reply 8
Are you in a situation where you have to choose, or asking what others are doing? If it's the latter then what difference does it make?

No no, well im the girl haha, was wondering guys views on it
No no, well im the girl haha, was wondering guys views on it

Oh right ok.

Well idk, if it's like for a job? Then probably the dancer. Because the ASPIRING one is probably broke and working a crappy job?
Original post by GUMI

Name of that girl in the pic ?
What is a mujra dancer exactly? A guy in my secondary school use to call a girl it :/
No because it looks dumb
Oh right ok.

Well idk, if it's like for a job? Then probably the dancer. Because the ASPIRING one is probably broke and working a crappy job?

No I didn't mean an option (meant in one category), I mean as to say would you date a dancer like that in general/a girl who will defo become one? Like just the moral side of it, cause basically it's the Asian equivalent of night club dancers and I don't know if guys mind
Flexible girls, oh yes.
Original post by GUMI

No it's just a question that's on my mind
Oh right ok.

And yeah I mean for a job
No I didn't mean an option (meant in one category), I mean as to say would you date a dancer like that in general/a girl who will defo become one? Like just the moral side of it, cause basically it's the Asian equivalent of night club dancers and I don't know if guys mind

IMO i don't see how it would make any difference to any man unless he had problems with it in the case where he would try to get her not to? This case I would only see a person choosing between the 2 :colonhash:
Original post by AthiaKarim
What is a mujra dancer exactly? A guy in my secondary school use to call a girl it :/

Well it's like a girl who's a dancer, but generally only dances in front of guys
Not sure why you think it would make a difference either way? have to agree with Woody at #7

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending