The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finished notes on 2 volumes of our English set text, about 4000 words already!

Posted from TSR Mobile
bit late but I'm going to grab a drink then write a history practice essay :smile:
Reply 3142
Oh dear, slightly later than I wanted.

But that was so nice. :'3

Okay by the 7:00pm block, I want to have re-memorised the whole of unit 1 Bio and also to have completed and marked a past paper. Hopefully I'll get it done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't bring myself to revise English I hate it that much :frown: It's taken me like 2 hours to write one paragraph for a practice essay, and this is the only work I've done... ahhhvfddfgtdbdtb

At 4pm I'll try and attempt finishing the essay by 6pm at the latest.
I must do a bio F214 paper today!
re exam tomorrow

all i know so far is that

i liek eggz
Reply 3146
So I managed to memorise all of the Biology unit and also took extra time so I could do two past papers which I have now marked. Think I'm going to take a break now bc I just tried to do another past paper and I'm not concentrating properly/keep daydreaming.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Babs Posh
I can't bring myself to revise English I hate it that much :frown: It's taken me like 2 hours to write one paragraph for a practice essay, and this is the only work I've done... ahhhvfddfgtdbdtb

At 4pm I'll try and attempt finishing the essay by 6pm at the latest.

How did you get on with it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done the bio past paper :biggrin: I need to do more M1 practice this week and I'll try to memorise all my bio flashcards by this Friday, during that time, I'll be worrying about psychology whilst doing chem F325 papers...

Spoiler

Original post by zanner
re exam tomorrow

all i know so far is that

i liek eggz

Reply 3150
Uh it's 9:00pm which means thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I should get back to work.

Alright, in this block I'm going to do the Jan 2013!
Reply 3151
I've just completed the Bio paper and it took me a little longer than I would've liked but oh well. I am v tired of Biology now so I'm going to stop that and start a Chem unit 5 past paper at 10:30pm, will be using textbooks/class stuff etc though.
Original post by Anon_98
I've just completed the Bio paper and it took me a little longer than I would've liked but oh well. I am v tired of Biology now so I'm going to stop that and start a Chem unit 5 past paper at 10:30pm, will be using textbooks/class stuff etc though.

You've been quite productive today, well done! <3 :hugs: :woo:
Working through some chem 5 thermodynamics questions and it's not looking too shabby... (I will update when I finish each part)

Will then be finishing my transition metal revision (I hate the uses of transition metal bit cause there's so much memorisation of which metal catalysed which reaction in which way ;_;. ) and then doing the questions for that.

If I'm super motivated I might try to keep going and do revision of the inorganic reactions to see where is takes me.

So close to finishing chem 5 revision and starting on the past papers!!✅
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3154
Decent revision day, went over some F582 evaluation points + did revision posters & F585 notes - J curve.
2 days 9+hrs until AQA MPC1 [retake - 18th] ; going to get a past paper done tomorrow just for exam technique reiteration & focus on my weaker areas.

That's my first exam but I know some of you guys may haven exams tomorrow or on Tuesday, give your exam boards a swift kick up the backside on me 👍👍👍xD
tommorrow the plan is;
8am-9:30am - do C3 June 2012 then mark
9:45am- 11am do the C1 Gold 4 paper then mark
11:15am-1:45pm do Biology Unit 4 January 2012 then mark
break for lunch
2:30pm-4pm do M1 January 2012 then mark
4:30pm-5:30pm Memorise some Biology Unit 5 key sequences
5:45pm-6:45pm Memorise some Chemistry Unit 5 Calculations/their applications
7pm-8/9pm i guess do some C1 solomons papers.

seems like alot but i'll update you guys periodically on how i do tomorrow, for now g'night :smile:
Reply 3156
I started at 11:00pm, rather than half 10 but I did complete half..ish of the Chem paper in that time. It's a 1.45hr paper so there's still quite a lot to do but I'm not going to finish the rest until tomorrow bc I think I should revise some topics first as I'm a bit meh with some of the material in there so it'll probably be more useful that way. Anyway as of now, I'm going to take a 10 minute break then probably do another C1 paper.
Reply 3157
Original post by Zacken
You've been quite productive today, well done! <3 :hugs: :woo:

Thank you! <3
Reply 3158
Started a bit late but just finished + marked the June 2011 paper + I think I'm going to stop now.

I've been working since, like, 7am today and I'm so incredibly proud of myself.- highlight of the week. (yay)

Going to continue in the same style after school tomorrow but hopefully be more efficient by not taking naps etc. Also to help get more done, I'll wake up at 6am despite starting at 10am.(double yay)

Goodnightt.
But isn't that like 5 hours of sleep? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest