The Student Room Group

London Mayor invites Trump for "Islamic Re-Education"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Are you sure?
@HanSoloLuck why have all the posts you've commented on happen to be anti-Islam in some way? Do you actively look for them to rage your ignorant fascist beliefs?

How am I a fascist ?
Original post by HanSoloLuck
How am I a fascist ?

A bigot if you will? Since you clearly are actively looking for anti-islam threads
A rhetorical QUESTION also has a QUESTION MARK. Since you did not have one, you can't really say much hun.

Sure I can, what are you trying to assert. That he thought it was a statement, that with a question mark it would have been more obvious that it was rhetorical and not just a question.

It was evidently a rhetorical question, you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise. An even bigger fool to try and lecture me on English comprehension in the same post.
So you are going to answer the rhetorical question I posted then complain about the number of dots I used in my ellipsis.

Way to take the intellectual high ground.

I shouldn't have to point this out, but answering rhetorical questions then being anal about English skills makes you look the fool.

What a hypocrite... Maybe you missed the question mark after I quried your use of the relentless full stops. There was a question mark. Just checked.

So you have now answered my questions by being anal about English skills. Way to take the intellectual high ground.

And I couldn't give a rats furry behind about "intellectual high ground" lol. My objective was to post that he was elected by British citizens and I succeeded.

Looks like someone is ready to rumble and is sitting on 6000rpm in an M5 just waiting for the downshift!!!! You're ready to go mate hahaha. No problem though.
A bigot if you will? Since you clearly are actively looking for anti-islam threads

How am I bigoted ?
Sure I can, what are you trying to assert. That he thought it was a statement, that with a question mark it would have been more obvious that it was rhetorical and not just a question.

It was evidently a rhetorical question, you'd have to be a fool to think otherwise. An even bigger fool to try and lecture me on English comprehension in the same post.

Do you deny looking for said anti-islam threads or are you just avoiding the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How am I bigoted ?

bigot

ˈbɪɡət/

noun

a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
bigot

ˈbɪɡət/

noun

a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

And how have I been intolerant ?
And how have I been intolerant ?

Can you please answer my original question. Are you or are you not looking for anti-islam threads to post on? A simple yes or no will suffice :smile:
Can you please answer my original question. Are you or are you not looking for anti-islam threads to post on? A simple yes or no will suffice :smile:

Perhaps you should have thought about that before making claims, you could have simply asked me the question to begin with without name calling.

As it stands, I want you to justify you claims made before moving on with another discussion rather than have two parallel discussions that will inevitably muddy the waters of both. Seem reasonable enough to you?
Perhaps you should have thought about that before making claims, you could have simply asked me the question to begin with without name calling.

As it stands, I want you to justify you claims made before moving on with another discussion rather than have two parallel discussions that will inevitably muddy the waters of both. Seem reasonable enough to you?

Although I did ask you my original question first and you ignored them, I will answer yours as you asked so nicely :smile: I called you a bigot and a fascist because the majority of the posts you commented on or even the threads you started have been anti-Islam and in some way against Muslims. You seem very right wing and narrow minded within your thoughts. You seem to pain all Muslims with the same brush and have an intolerance for them being different. Now I do statistics and the probability of you having almost all your posts in the same genre by accident is very low. This must mean you are actively looking for them. What do you do? Type in the word "Muslim" or "Islam" in the search box to perpetuate your hate? So that is why I have called you those words. Now please can you answer my original question of why are most of your posts anti-Islam? Thanks :smile:
Which Islam is this? The one that preaches the death penalty on an individual who decides to leave the faith? Or the one the states that blasphemy is punishable by death?
@HanSoloLuck yay you're online. Care to answer my question now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aceadria
Which Islam is this? The one that preaches the death penalty on an individual who decides to leave the faith? Or the one the states that blasphemy is punishable by death?

Nah it's the one backing the governments healthy eating campaign by providing all the Kafir with unlimited Zaqqum fruit in the next life.
Original post by CarlTheCuck
As he went to an Ivy League school and has an IQ around 150, I'm pretty sure he has all the education he needs

Lol you're such an idiot.
Original post by Jebedee
Don't equate the US situation on gun control with UK or Europe. We don't have a second amendment and right now I think the threat of government tyranny is very possible.

The US has a first amendment though.
Although I did ask you my original question first and you ignored them, I will answer yours as you asked so nicely :smile: I called you a bigot and a fascist because the majority of the posts you commented on or even the threads you started have been anti-Islam and in some way against Muslims. You seem very right wing and narrow minded within your thoughts. You seem to pain all Muslims with the same brush and have an intolerance for them being different. Now I do statistics and the probability of you having almost all your posts in the same genre by accident is very low. This must mean you are actively looking for them. What do you do? Type in the word "Muslim" or "Islam" in the search box to perpetuate your hate? So that is why I have called you those words. Now please can you answer my original question of why are most of your posts anti-Islam? Thanks :smile:

Again you have made ad hominem attacks, claims that need to be justified.

You seem unable to ask a direct question without insults and insinuations, and yet you wonder why I'm not responding to your line of questioning while you are slinging mud at me.

Would you like to have a conversation with someone who kept making disparaging remarks about you ?

I'm not insulted and I don't mind you doing it, it's just sets a very low expectation for meaningful dialogue when someone makes an account and has tried to insult you with every post.

In response to your question, no I don't type the word Muslim into the search bar, I tend to loiter around the news section to talk about the news with fellow students. It just so happens Muslims are forever in the news and the biggest news stories are almost always centered around Muslims and what they are doing.

Don't be expecting anymore replies from me.

Don't be expecting anymore replies from me.

It seems you have a fan Han

9 posts and all to you :smile:
Original post by BaconandSauce
It seems you have a fan Han

9 posts and all to you :smile:

I noticed, it's blatantly a secondary account of someone already one the forum afraid to speak their piece or of someone who has been banned, I'm betting the former.
I noticed, it's blatantly a secondary account of someone already one the forum afraid to speak their piece or of someone who has been banned, I'm betting the former.

Have to agree

all rather sad really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending