The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
Seriously, all you do is go on and on and on trying to discredit muslims. Stop. It is just boring, now.

Are you joking, Islam deserves all the criticism it receives, and any Muslim that calls for beheading deserves jailing for life.

behed.jpg
Original post by dozyrosie
Are you joking, Islam deserves all the criticism it receives, and any Muslim that calls for beheading deserves jailing for life.

behed.jpg

Islam. Not muslims.
Islam. Not muslims.

Muslims who call for the beheading of others are following their rotten religion and it's (maybe) interpretive rules. Let's face it if god was any kind of intelligent being he would not allow the koran.
Muslims who call for the beheading of others are following their rotten religion and it's (maybe) interpretive rules. Let's face it if god was any kind of intelligent being he would not allow the koran.

Generalising.
Generalising.

On what? Can't you construct an argument? If you disagree say why.
On what? Can't you construct an argument? If you disagree say why.

I can and have done. The argument goes around and around and around.

You have not constructed an argument, you have just said "lay off Muslims", yet we know that Islam is producing Muslims with an insatiable appetite for violence. In reality most arguments are not against Muslims but against Islam.
You have not constructed an argument, you have just said "lay off Muslims", yet we know that Islam is producing Muslims with an insatiable appetite for violence. In reality most arguments are not against Muslims but against Islam.

Mate, that's this thread and one post. I have discussed this multiple times. I'm tired of the discussion - it goes nowhere. I agree to disagree.
The better question is how many would say no because it's what is expected of them, but secretly don't really mind. How many of them would welcome their country to become Muslim and slowly at first changes in cultural norms would occur. And in the end we would end up like Pakistan where recently a Muslim council said a law against child brides is against Islam...
Actually, you don't know your own Bible:

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man also lie with mankind, as he leith with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Romans 1:32 - "Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenadntbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

And this is why the NT and the OT absolutely contradict each other.

I have addressed this accordingly.

No, it doesn't and again, you do not see my point. You're all blinded by this fixation with being scared of Islam. Calm down.

Not that I am defending Christianity, but isn't it common knowledge the OT is a piece of ...?

In fact, what the NT shows is that they realized the OT is a piece of ... and wrote it less, well let's just say vicious.
Mate, that's this thread and one post. I have discussed this multiple times. I'm tired of the discussion - it goes nowhere. I agree to disagree.

I have just looked at your posts on religion, I really cannot see any conviction, just the odd throw in line. As regards your multiple discussion, you have 11 posts in religion, it hardly seems like a convinced debater.
I have just looked at your posts on religion, I really cannot see any conviction, just the odd throw in line. As regards your multiple discussion, you have 11 posts in religion, it hardly seems like a convinced debater.

It isn't always in religion? It's about this topic in particular. I don't just start debates. I offer my slant when the opportunities come along and I have done. Not really too interested in your findings - give it a rest. I don't wish to argue so stop fishing. You have said your piece, I have disagreed and agreed to disagree. Leave it there. Continue posting your own points and leave me out of it.
It isn't always in religion? It's about this topic in particular. I don't just start debates. I offer my slant when the opportunities come along and I have done. Not really too interested in your findings - give it a rest. I don't wish to argue so stop fishing. You have said your piece, I have disagreed and agreed to disagree. Leave it there. Continue posting your own points and leave me out of it.

Which is exactly what I said, you like to throw a spanner in the works, but then get pissed when the spanner reappears on hits you in the head.
Which is exactly what I said, you like to throw a spanner in the works, but then get pissed when the spanner reappears on hits you in the head.

What are you even talking about? I don't actually think you understand :lol:. I just don't want to have yet another pointless rant with another irrationally irate little guy at coming up to 2am. What part of that do you not understand? Go and rant at your bedroom wall.
What are you even talking about? I don't actually think you understand :lol:. I just don't want to have yet another pointless rant with another irrationally irate little guy at coming up to 2am. What part of that do you not understand? Go and rant at your bedroom wall.

I do not rant, I question. Once you make a statement it is open to critique, unfortunately trolls don't think about critique. Sorry if it's passed your bedtime, Golden slumbers kiss your eyes.
I do not rant, I question. Once you make a statement it is open to critique, unfortunately trolls don't think about critique. Sorry if it's passed your bedtime, Golden slumbers kiss your eyes.

You're calling me a troll? Right, okay - no.

Go to bed and by the way, the whole "its passed your bedtime" gag doesnt really work in the early hours of the morning. Grow up.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol they surveyed 1.3 Billion , seems legit lmao

Never stopped to wonder how polling for election happens?

And unlike in the UK, they are pretty darn accurate.
You're calling me a troll? Right, okay - no.

Go to bed and by the way, the whole "its passed your bedtime" gag doesnt really work in the early hours of the morning. Grow up.

The condescension is breathtaking, I am being ordered to bed now, being such a 'little guy'. Do you want to go for the whole put down, thereby proving your superior misogynist view?
Original post by z33
I wish I was born 5 generations from now

Why's that?
Reply 119

I've looked through this thread, and time and time again in each of your posts you've demonstrated a sizeable ignorance of not just Christanity and the Bible, but of Islam and the Koran.

You've shown you don't even understand the difference in relevance of the OT and NT... That's besides the point that the bible is a collection of letters about God/Jesus, and you are encouraged to interpret meaning in them. Islam is the complete opposite. The Koran is a book written by one person, and is the unadultered word of god, with no room for error (as it so nicely points out in the very start).

I suggest you go and learn more about religions before you try and build an argument using them.

All of this is besides the point. Christians haven't killed people in the name of Christ for hundreds of years. The last crusade was a long time ago. And if they were it wouldn't justify Islamic killings. In my opinion all religion needs to go, it's just a coincidence that Islam is the most cancerous.

Edit:
Just as an example for you, Ireland is one of the most catholic countries in Europe. They recently voted to legalise gay marriage. Meanwhile polls on Muslim populations in the UK say that the majority of Muslims here not only don't want gay marriage, they actually want homosexuality banned. How can you stick up for this ideology?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending