The Student Room Group

Best Teaching assistant training centre in London???

Which one is the best teaching assistant training centre in London?? (Any idea about SCCD training centre)

Guys ,please share me if you have any idea??
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by coolone
Which one is the best teaching assistant training centre in London?? (Any idea about SCCD training centre)

Guys ,please share me if you have any idea??

hi

have you done your training from SCCD?
I also get call from SCCD regarding that teacher training but not sure is it really worth it....?

Regards

farah
Thanks Almighty Allah. For I believe I have successfully finished my TA Training AT SCCD and now looking for work to happily utilize my skill achieved.Thank you to all with genuine good heart supportive role contribution towards my learning during the improvement course. God bless all Ameen.With regardsJeneba
Reply 3
Original post by farah.f
hi

have you done your training from SCCD?
I also get call from SCCD regarding that teacher training but not sure is it really worth it....?

Regards

farah

To anyone considering taking any courses with SCCD please avoid at all cost there company is a scam. They advertise there courses as a job than make come in for an interview and tell this is just a course that you can pay for. Truth is everyone on the course pays a different price than the one that’s actually advertise. SCCD cancel classes and make excuses but still make you pay for it, the teacher sharia Alexia shouldn’t even be called a teacher the most unprofessional person I’ve ever mate, it baffles me how she even got a teaching license and best of all if you actually finish the course and make all your payments you won’t even receive your certificate as I’ve been waiting for the past 2 years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending