The Student Room Group

Would you date a trans person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by silverbolt
You realise that anatomically speaking a penis is just a vagina thats come out of the body right?

What does this have to do with anything? There are certain differences between a biological man and a biological woman that can never be changed or altered
Original post by Et Tu, Brute?
why?

Why what?
Original post by lolakirk
What if you have children with your husband and then get divorced. Would you date a trans person then?

Unlikely, but ya never know
Original post by SmileyVibe
You do realize that transgender females do not produce sperm right?

I think he means after you've had all your kids and probably past child bearing age
Jesus, I am only ever dating trans people. Cis people are so ****ing awful.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Jesus, I am only ever dating trans people. Cis people are so ****ing awful.

Good for you
No. I wouldn't date a man who has "transitioned" to a woman because I'm not gay. They are still men. And I wouldn't date a woman who has "transitioned" to a man because I don't find a woman with a blow-up penis and weird things done with her hormones, appealing. I'm sorry if that offends people.
(edited 7 years ago)
I date a trans person and I am not gay, we could have children. My partner identifies as both a man and a woman. This is called bi-gender.
Original post by Powersymphonia
I date a trans person and I am not gay, we could have children. My partner identifies as both a man and a woman. This is called bi-gender.

So do you refer to them as your boyfriend or girlfriend? :colonhash:
What pronouns do you use to address them?
Original post by Anonymous
If not, why?

No, perfer natural.
Original post by cherryred90s
So do you refer to them as your boyfriend or girlfriend? :colonhash:
What pronouns do you use to address them?

I just call my him my boyfriend. He's physically a man and comfortable with whatever. I generally just use his name. He identifies as trans, but hes not really concerned with labels. I'm with him because of his personality, and for the person he is, not because of whatever his gender identity that day is.
Original post by SmileyVibe
By who? :s-smilie:

NOONONONO! I meant JohnSmith98, sorry lol, JohnSmith98 got shot down by SmileyVibe!
haraaam
Yes, I would. I'm fwb with a gorgeous trans girl atm and she's the best :biggrin:
lol

Of course not, you mad people.
Original post by The Good Doctor
No. I wouldn't date a man who has "transitioned" to a woman because I'm not gay. They are still men. And I wouldn't date a woman who has "transitioned" to a man because I don't find a woman with a blow-up penis and weird things done with her hormones, appealing. I'm sorry if that offends people.

I agree. For me the whole injecting hormones and creating an artifical penis that is still a vagina just sounds complicated.
no.
I'm gonna be honest..

Spoiler

Reply 117
Original post by cherryred90s
No, because I want children

not being funny it said date, not procreate
Reply 118
Original post by The Good Doctor

Maybe if you focused on the personality of people and not the stereotypical labelling you would be with someone now, instead of making derogatory remarks. Xoxo
No

They'd not be the gender they were born as. Why T is thrown in with LGB, no ****ing clue as it's not a sexuality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending