The Student Room Group

First exam over!

Phew... glad my first exam is out of the way! Have any of you started yours yet? Good luck xo
Reply 1
Nope, starts tomorrow. Good luck!
Original post by Epitype
Nope, starts tomorrow. Good luck!

Oh... Well it'll feel better once the first one's out of the way! What subject? I have French and Biology tomorrow (both with AQA)
Original post by aliceharmer15
Oh... Well it'll feel better once the first one's out of the way! What subject? I have French and Biology tomorrow (both with AQA)

Same. Did you have OCR re? If so how did you find the medical ethics question?
Reply 4

AS Geography (AQA Unit 1)
Original post by 1jonam16
Same. Did you have OCR re? If so how did you find the medical ethics question?

Ahaha I had AQA Religion! It seemed to go well. How do you think you did?
Ahaha I had AQA Religion! It seemed to go well. How do you think you did?

For some reason OCR always have one dodgy question. Most people in my school found the question "Can ethics be guided by religion" or something quite hard, because it was vague, but other than that it was fairly easy. Didn't do a load of revision, hopefully doesn't bite back. What about you?
Original post by 1jonam16
For some reason OCR always have one dodgy question. Most people in my school found the question "Can ethics be guided by religion" or something quite hard, because it was vague, but other than that it was fairly easy. Didn't do a load of revision, hopefully doesn't bite back. What about you?

Oh yeah I don't like answering vague questions... I think mine went well, I'd love to get all As and A*s so hopefully I'll get a good mark. In the AQA religion I have to score 71/76 for an A*...!
Reply 8

i have french and biology but Edexcel
Oh yeah I don't like answering vague questions... I think mine went well, I'd love to get all As and A*s so hopefully I'll get a good mark. In the AQA religion I have to score 71/76 for an A*...!

Wow that's high, for us its only 80% so around 41/50 for each paper of which there are four.

Same lol, good luck!
i finished unit 1 off edexcel rs... slo happy:p:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Quick Reply

Latest