The Student Room Group

What was the wierdest dream you had?

A few nights ago I dreamt that my grandma was possessed by a ghost and she tried to kill me with a knife. She chased me everywhere, I had to hide in other people's houses. My family tried to protect me. She said I had done something unacceptable and my mother had told her to kill me. She then said that I had killed my mother. Turns out she tricked my family into not being on my side. She was about to slit me when my alarm went off. That shakened and terrified me so much. Uggh it was such a wierd and frightening dream (-_-) Share your wierdest dream!
(edited 7 years ago)
I had this one a while ago, but it stuck in my mind:

I was paddling along by myself in a kayak in the middle of the Antarctic ocean, and I hit an iceberg. When my kayak touched the iceberg though, the iceberg partially melted to reveal a huge tentacle monster, which grabbed my kayak and attempted to drown me. I climbed onto the unmelted part of the iceberg to escape, and then I woke up.

I'm sure that's definitely not the weirdest dream I've ever had, but it was the first one that came to mind!

Oh, I also remember a dream where I was on the bus coming home from school (which I never actually did in real life), when we fell off a cliff into a lake. Everybody was shouting at each other to drown the bus driver (who was evil apparently), and eventually the bus driver died and we all continued on our way as if nothing had happened. Strange!

I just realised... why do both these dreams have drowning in them? :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
I had one today where some men in suits were following me around and I escaped from this factory, which was their HQ, and a robot chased after me but someone with superpowers came to the rescue and destroyed it, and cut out a piece of the robot (it had a purple brain :s-smilie:) and put it in a jar to analyse later.
[QUOTE="Leviathan1741;64842963"]I had this one a while ago, but it stuck in my mind:

I was paddling along by myself in a kayak in the middle of the Antarctic ocean, and I hit an iceberg. When my kayak touched the iceberg though, the iceberg partially melted to reveal a huge tentacle monster, which grabbed my kayak and attempted to drown me. I climbed onto the unmelted part of the iceberg to escape, and then I woke up.

I'm sure that's definitely not the weirdest dream I've ever had, but it was the first one that came to mind!

Oh, I also remember a dream where I was on the bus coming home from school (which I never actually did in real life), when we fell off a cliff into a lake. Everybody was shouting at each other to drown the bus driver (who was evil apparently), and eventually the bus driver died and we all continued on our way as if nothing had happened. Strange!

I just realised... why do both these dreams have drowning in them? :s-smilie:[/QUOTE maybe you used to be on the titanic? :smile:
Original post by SeanFM
I had one today where some men in suits were following me around and I escaped from this factory, which was their HQ, and a robot chased after me but someone with superpowers came to the rescue and destroyed it, and cut out a piece of the robot (it had a purple brain :s-smilie:) and put it in a jar to analyse later.

Maybe you found out about something you werent supposed like about aliens? :smile:
Original post by Victoria Jolee
Maybe you found out about something you werent supposed like about aliens? :smile:

Maybe :colondollar: I was reading this not too long ago.

and aliens are trying to take over the world :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Maybe :colondollar: I was reading this not too long ago.

and aliens are trying to take over the world :tongue:

that should definitely be it! :biggrin:
[QUOTE="Jolee;64843315" Victoria="Victoria"]
Original post by Leviathan1741
I had this one a while ago, but it stuck in my mind:

I just realised... why do both these dreams have drowning in them? :s-smilie:[/QUOTE maybe you used to be on the titanic? :smile:

Hmm, it would be weird if that was the case!
[QUOTE="Leviathan1741;64844141"]
Original post by Victoria Jolee

Hmm, it would be weird if that was the case!

lol yes
Reply 9
my weirdest dream was that I was about to get murdered
but didn't do anything because somehow I knew it was a dream
Pretty sure all my dreams are weird. Can't remember any offhand though.
When I was little, I had this dream about being chased by a totempole, with loads of heads

Quick Reply

Latest