AQA AS Sociology Unit 1 & 2 OLD SPECIFICATION [RESITS]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by niffysala
feminism hasn't come up as a 2,4,6 or 24

Hope it comes as a 24 tomorrow, and death/birth as the other 24
Reply 61
Ageing population is demography right and birth rate/infant mortality rate has come up before so the chances of demography coming up is slim

It could come up
What else will come up? I deffo think theories of the family will come up...don't know about the other one
Family diversity and Feminism as 24's would be perfect and demography as a 4 marker
Original post by xxvine
It could come up
What else will come up? I deffo think theories of the family will come up...don't know about the other one

Yeah but, AQA don't really have a knack for repeating questions apart from childhood although social policies may come up due to recent policies introduced
Reply 64
Yeah but, AQA don't really have a knack for repeating questions apart from childhood although social policies may come up due to recent policies introduced

should we be expecting marxist contribution to fam? Even though it came up in jan2013 hmmmm
Original post by m.fizann
should we be expecting marxist contribution to fam? Even though it came up in jan2013 hmmmm

That's what I was thinking but if feminism comes up Marxism won't... maybe ethnicity might come up for family diversity
I really dislike diversity and demography, literally praying that feminism or couples come up:frown:
That's what I was thinking but if feminism comes up Marxism won't... maybe ethnicity might come up for family diversity

and also Marxism was the 6 marker in last years paper!!!
Original post by amyjeanwyatt12
I really dislike diversity and demography, literally praying that feminism or couples come up:frown:

Ethical diversity might come up
They haven't done a perspective question since June 2013

What sorts of things should be included in that!?!?
Reply 71

It came up 2013 June
I don't think anything on the topic of family diversity will come up as they came up in June 2013 and 14... But that's a guess
Original post by amyjeanwyatt12
What sorts of things should be included in that!?!?

Like how different ethnicity's impact family life, like Asians are traditionally nuclear or commonly participate in arranged marriages, how percentages show Afro-Caribbean househoulds are commonly lone-parent and so on
Original post by xxvine
It came up 2013 June
I don't think anything on the topic of family diversity will come up as they came up in June 2013 and 14... But that's a guess

It hasn't come up as the main subject in either papers
Like how different ethnicity's impact family life, like Asians are traditionally nuclear or commonly participate in arranged marriages, how percentages show Afro-Caribbean househoulds are commonly lone-parent and so on

that helps a lot thank you ever so much!!!!
by money is on parmo appearing
if demography comes up, i will cry!
Reply 77
Parmo?
Reply 78
It hasn't come up as the main subject in either papers

2013 it did

my money is on feminist perspective of the family, domestic violence or demography / birth rates to appear.
Reply 79
Original post by grassntai
2013 it did

my money is on feminist perspective of the family, domestic violence or demography / birth rates to appear.

What would you write for family losing it functions?
I don't even know what topic that is? Is it theories of the family or family diversity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending