The Student Room Group

LAW 01 revision notes

I have my aqa law 01 exam on Tuesday and I thought I'd upload my revision notes in case they help anyone! I did statutory interpretation, delegated legislation and civil courts ADR. I really hope latin rules don't come up. I also have individual topic notes for the criminal side of 02 if anyone wants them :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you my dear! These are very helpful. Yes please, I would be super grateful if you could upload unit 2 notes also. Been panicking about that exam as I'm only now properly studying it.
guys anyone who have the 2012 and 2011 edexcel IAL law papers please send me the link asap.tomrrow i have the exams mates
Original post by Cherry82
Thank you my dear! These are very helpful. Yes please, I would be super grateful if you could upload unit 2 notes also. Been panicking about that exam as I'm only now properly studying it.

will have to add them over a few replies as there is quite a few

2nd bunch
Reply 5
Does anyone have revision notes for criminal courts and lay people?
Original post by abigayle_aloud
2nd bunch

Thanks so much <3
Original post by Usman99
Does anyone have revision notes for criminal courts and lay people?

Hope this helps, found it online.
Can someone tell me what was on last years paper for delegated legislation, statutory interpretation and criminal courts and lay people? Please and thanks 😊
Original post by sophiec955
Can someone tell me what was on last years paper for delegated legislation, statutory interpretation and criminal courts and lay people? Please and thanks 😊

Delegated legislation:
Statutory instruments and bylaws
Judicial controls
Why does Parliament delegated

Statutory Interpretation:
Literal rule
Golden rule
Ads and disads of golden

Criminal courts and laypeople:
Describe how jurors qualify and are selected for jury service
Explain the work of lay magistrates
Advantages of laypeople
Original post by sophiec955

Hey, the 2015 papers/mark schemes and examiner's reports are now all on AQA's official site so you could check it out.
I'll add the past paper but in case you're looking for the mark scheme also it's on:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/law/a-level/law-2160/past-papers-and-mark-schemes
Delegated legislation:
Statutory instruments and bylaws
Judicial controls
Why does Parliament delegated

Statutory Interpretation:
Literal rule
Golden rule
Ads and disads of golden

Criminal courts and laypeople:
Describe how jurors qualify and are selected for jury service
Explain the work of lay magistrates
Advantages of laypeople

Thanks a million!!
Hey, the 2015 papers/mark schemes and examiner's reports are now all on AQA's official site so you could check it out.
I'll add the past paper but in case you're looking for the mark scheme also it's on:
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/law/a-level/law-2160/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

Oh I didn't even realise! Thank you!😊
Can someone please share me IAL edexcel law syllubus for this year. and the names of the texts books as well.
HI Did you find any resources?I'm planning on registering for this exam. Can you tell me about your experience? Is it an easy exam and do most unis view it as a full credit course. I'd be grateful with getting any sort of advice. Thanks
Original post by sweetlessdilu
Can someone please share me IAL edexcel law syllubus for this year. and the names of the texts books as well.

HI Did you find any resources?I'm planning on registering for this exam. Can you tell me about your experience? Is it an easy exam and do most unis view it as a full credit course. I'd be grateful with getting any sort of advice. Thanks
Reply 16
Is it compactiable with Pearson Edexcel law 2015 syllabus?

I have my aqa law 01 exam on Tuesday and I thought I'd upload my revision notes in case they help anyone! I did statutory interpretation, delegated legislation and civil courts ADR. I really hope latin rules don't come up. I also have individual topic notes for the criminal side of 02 if anyone wants them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest