The Student Room Group

Official AQA AS Level New Spec Psychology: Paper 1 - 16th of May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucasbaker
Is it possible that the Researcher A and Researcher B question wanted the type of animal as in primate and bird or did it want the species specifically?

I just named them so monkey for Harlow and greylag geese for Lorenz.
How did you all find it? I found it alright apart from the self report question my mind went blank and the research for multi store model I just named loads of studies and what they showed but I didn't know what they wanted
Reply 62
What do you guys reckon you got and what do you think the grade boundaries will be like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Workangel_24

Yeah it's just they can be so wordy and specific that I though type of animal might have meant group.
Reply 64
Anyone else find the wordings completely different from specimen papers? :frown:
WHAT DID U GUYS WRITE FOR THE QUESTION ON ASCH?
was it asking for variables that affect conformity?
i wrote difficulty of the task and group size:?
some are saying social support etc
Original post by Workangel_24

I wrote goslings instead of geese, do you think that's okay?
Original post by EXAMSRESS2015
WHAT DID U GUYS WRITE FOR THE QUESTION ON ASCH?
was it asking for variables that affect conformity?
i wrote difficulty of the task and group size:?
some are saying social support etc

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right as it was asking for variables that affect conformity. I wrote about group size and unanimity. I'm pretty sure social support doesn't come into this.
Original post by Purple-Pixie
Yeah I'm pretty sure you're right as it was asking for variables that affect conformity. I wrote about group size and unanimity. I'm pretty sure social support doesn't come into this.

lol thank f***

Unanimity involves social support

Posted from TSR Mobile

same i wrote goslings
i spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell "rhesus".....eventually i got there aha
what did u guys put for the romanian multiple choice one, i can't remember what the answers were but i selected the first one and the last one.. did i get it right? lol
Original post by Synonym
same i wrote goslings
i spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how to spell "rhesus".....eventually i got there aha

Ah okay good, surely we should be fine with that :smile: Haha omg I know same my mind went blank for a minute and couldn't remember how to spell it!
Original post by jmartinzahid
what did u guys put for the romanian multiple choice one, i can't remember what the answers were but i selected the first one and the last one.. did i get it right? lol

I also selected the first but not sure ablout last
I think i picked the second last one
Original post by Yukio.X
I also selected the first but not sure ablout last
I think i picked the second last one

hmm oh well, was it 2 marks for that q?
Original post by isabella1999
How did you all find it? I found it alright apart from the self report question my mind went blank and the research for multi store model I just named loads of studies and what they showed but I didn't know what they wanted

Me too i had no idea for the self report one, i hadnt really revised it as its own thing so i just made something up and hoped for the best. And for the multi store model i just talked about a coulpe of studies it was really vague :/
Anyone else think the Researcher A/B and their animals questions were a bit weird?

Yes
What did every one write for the working memory 12 marker? Was it just a 12 marker on the working memory model ?
For the working memory question can you outline and evaluate the working memory model with dual task etc and the limitations of the central executive? I honestly didnt even notice that the question did not have the word model in and alot of my friends did about tulving and coding and retrieval failure. Am I completely wrong or will i get some marks?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending