The Student Room Group

Well does this mean I'm friend zoned?

Talking to her bla bla bla and she said "If you do that you're a really good friend"
Don't do it then.

EDIT: Yes, you are.
Reply 2
it depends, i have a few close friends who arnt in the friendzone
Reply 3
Need more context
Most probably, girls know that the 'friend zone exists' so if they don't want to be in a relationship then they'll drop the F word to let you know. But she may just be saying what you're doing is a nice thing to do.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Need more context

She wanted something done and she did not want to do it, so I did it for her.
Reply 6
A bit more context would be useful. But it doesn't sound good and if you suspect you're in the friendzone you probably are.
Reply 7
What did you want her to say 'if you do that you are a good lover' instead lol. We don't know how she really feels about you.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
She wanted something done and she did not want to do it, so I did it for her.

Is this something you do often then? If it is then she probably relies on you to do things for her and so of course she will friendzone you
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
Is this something you do often then? If it is then she probably relies on you to do things for her and so of course she will friendzone you

Basically she was cold and wanted the heaters turned on but was to cold to do it. It's also a hassle to turned the heaters on, sooo yeah I did it for her and then when she said "You'll be a good friend if you do that"...

The more I talk about it the more I relies that I'm overthinking it and shouldn't really care

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending