Original post by th_lauren
Thank you! I'm so screwed for tomorrow.

Aww good luck! Let's hope good questions come up :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coconut98
least chaucer question is multiple choice :colondollar:

Yea that makes me feel a bit more calm. imagine if it wasnt, I wouldn't cope
Anyone been told the questions yet??
love Gatsby, ****ing hate Edward Thomas and Frost! would have much rather preferred Yeats!
Please tell me people found that drama of social realism question difficult? Our teacher didn't teach us the effect of individual on society! :frown:
Reply 305
Anyone do the feelings of being in love for Donne? And what poem did they match it with?
How did people find the lear/thebes and chaucer questions? I liked the lear/thebes question, but i'm not sure how chaucer went :/ lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 307
Original post by Niamhd123
Please tell me people found that drama of social realism question difficult? Our teacher didn't teach us the effect of individual on society! :frown:

It was so hard!! I found it really hard to get comparison points between the two

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 308
Original post by rm717
Anyone do the feelings of being in love for Donne? And what poem did they match it with?

I did the flea, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
Same! I'm so glad someone else did the question as the rest of my class chose the religious question so I was doubting myself massively!
Reply 310
Original post by AM26
I did the flea, wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did The Sun Rising
Reply 311
Original post by cben98
I did The Sun Rising

Most of the ones from my class did that. How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AM26
It was so hard!! I found it really hard to get comparison points between the two

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was a really weird statement in the question!! Wasn't happy at all with it we genuinely weren't taught it :frown:
Reply 313
Original post by rm717
Same! I'm so glad someone else did the question as the rest of my class chose the religious question so I was doubting myself massively!

Ah I'm so glad it wasn't just me who picked that poem 😃 how did you find the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 314
Original post by AM26

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I messed it up big time, the questions were so easily worded compared to other years. What else did you do? I had Ibsen and Osbourne for section B
Reply 315
Does anyone have any predictions for The Bluest Eye and Huckleberry Finn? I feel so unprepared for Friday!
Reply 316
Original post by AM26
Ah I'm so glad it wasn't just me who picked that poem 😃 how did you find the question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure, I'm doubting my ability at present as i don't know if i conveyed the feelings from being in love well enough. I hate english literature exams because you never know how you did!
Reply 317
Original post by AM26

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really unsure: were any of your talking to teachers about it afterwards?
Original post by cben98
I think I messed it up big time, the questions were so easily worded compared to other years. What else did you do? I had Ibsen and Osbourne for section B

Did you find Ibsen and Osborne hard?? I did
I thought the tragedy q was awful! How did you answer it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending