The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by srmed
Just came home from the OCR RE exam! The paper was surprisingly easier than previous years! :smile: hope everyone did well, I'm sure you did amazing :smile: now time to revise for B1 tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which questions did you answer for yours? :smile:
Original post by srmed
Just came home from the OCR RE exam! The paper was surprisingly easier than previous years! :smile: hope everyone did well, I'm sure you did amazing :smile: now time to revise for B1 tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really :redface:

I thought that was harder than previous years for sure...Think I will scrape an A
Reply 2782
Original post by Jobayori
Which questions did you answer for yours? :smile:

For the first paper we did Christianity and answered relationships and medical ethics section. The second paper we did Islam and answered the peace and justice and equality section, you?
Reply 2783
Original post by Ishan_2000
Really :redface:

I thought that was harder than previous years for sure...Think I will scrape an A

It might be that you answered different questions but I'm sure you've done great :smile:
Original post by srmed
For the first paper we did Christianity and answered relationships and medical ethics section. The second paper we did Islam and answered the peace and justice and equality section, you?

I did all of them as Christianity
Good Luck everyone! I have 4 exams this week over 2 days, and 6 exams next week over 4 days! I'm confident for this week but not prepared for week 2!!
I feel bad after the OCR Ethics, I misread the question where it talked about how society influences the role of women. I just described roles using scripture. :frown:
Rest was okay though.
Aqa cert biology tomorrow so time to start sweating.
Original post by srmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right!:biggrin: I loved it!

Original post by NiamhM1801
I sat the exam and it went surprisingly well! :biggrin: Really nice way to ease in to the exam season.
Just gotta revise B123 for tomorrow now :smile:

That great! Good luck tommorow!:smile:

Original post by ladybird29
Good Luck everyone! I have 4 exams this week over 2 days, and 6 exams next week over 4 days! I'm confident for this week but not prepared for week 2!!

Good luck to you too! I'm not ready for week 2 myself! Hopefully, it'll go well!:smile:

Original post by RugbySid
I feel bad after the OCR Ethics, I misread the question where it talked about how society influences the role of women. I just described roles using scripture. :frown:
Rest was okay though.
Aqa cert biology tomorrow so time to start sweating.

Hey don't worry! I'm sure you will do well! I think you can still get marks for it though!:smile:
Completed 3 exams today! :smile:I'm off to revise French and more RE.
The Rs exam was great! I did Christianity and im hoping for an A* now I need to keep this pace and calmness in my revision/exams. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE just remember that hard work pays off
The ethics exam went surprisingly well for me...I found it a bit too easy which kind of makes me think...what if I've answered all the questions wrongly...😅😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone help me understand the answer to 3B III from the 2012 OCR 21st century B123 paper. Thanks. I don't understand why it's no. Shouldn't it be yes due to the mutation and resistance of the bacteria ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Can anyone help me understand the answer to 3B III from the 2012 OCR 21st century B123 paper. Thanks. I don't understand why it's no. Shouldn't it be yes due to the mutation and resistance of the bacteria ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Higher paper or foundation
Original post by ellamoon_22

Higher. Should've stated that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any luck ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad to hear your exams went well today everyone!!

I sat my first AS Level exam for Psychology... oh god :frown:

Not sure if I've done well, but everyone is saying they found it fairly easy so the grade boundaries are going to be really high!
Original post by sahra30013
completed 3 exams today! :smile:i'm off to revise french and more re.

the rs exam was great! I did christianity and im hoping for an a* now i need to keep this pace and calmness in my revision/exams. Good luck everyone just remember that hard work pays off

Original post by lala*15
the ethics exam went surprisingly well for me...i found it a bit too easy which kind of makes me think...what if i've answered all the questions wrongly...😅😰

posted from tsr mobile

well done guys :smile:
Can someone help me out please ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by brainzistheword
Wow! Those are phenomenal mock scores you should be immensely proud!! And I suppose OCD is probably a good thing for you especially around now when studying is so important (though I guess it will have it's downsides) :wink:

Keep it up and the best of luck :biggrin:

Your words are ambrosia from which I feed (to speak poetically), but you look at OCD through rose tinted glasses. OCD is like having Satan in your head; it is a constant battle to even think what I wish due to the overwhelming cacophony of intrusive thoughts. My mind is not even my own; it is out of my control, and what I once could venture into and explore is now locked out of my reach.

Apologies for burdening you with this, I just had to exorcise it.

Quick Reply

Latest