The Student Room Group

Why can't they make up their minds? Are we allowed highlighters or not

Ok so I was in the edexcel RE exam today and i just started to highlight one of the questions with green highlighter and someone ran over to me and told me i couldnt use it - is this fair? I Was just highlighting "how"
Reply 1
help
Reply 2
Original post by IAmAnTroll
I Was just highlighting "how"

You could have just circled it with a biro...
Reply 3
Interesting user name...

You can use highlighters in the exam to go over key words in the question. But you can't use them within your answer.
Reply 4
Original post by Davalla
You could have just circled it with a biro...

I prefer to highlight it because it makes it stand out more and makes sure when im skimming through at the end ive answered correctly lmao
Reply 5
Original post by aamirac
Interesting user name...

You can use highlighters in the exam to go over key words in the question. But you can't use them within your answer.

I didn't i swear all i did was highlight the question
ik i wouldnt highlight the answer because it makes it difficult for the scanning part to see
You can use highlighters as long as you don't and answer the questions in it, they don't like people using them as it doesn't show up well on the screen once scanned
Reply 7
Original post by Kristianab
You can use highlighters as long as you don't and answer the questions in it, they don't like people using them as it doesn't show up well on the screen once scanned

Do you even read m8, i clearly said i highlighted the question lmfao
Original post by IAmAnTroll
Do you even read m8, i clearly said i highlighted the question lmfao

Well Yano m8 it's alright for the help, op you pass your exams use your highlighter well 😊

Quick Reply

Latest