The Student Room Group

Is it normal that i'm chilled about GCSE's?

ive been revising loads, and i feel confident about every subject, i made schedules on what to revise, but i just dont feel afraid or freaked out, for example now, im chilled and i have 2 exams tomorrow
OMG!!! Same, I got frecnh & bio :smile: AQA
Reply 2
that's good
i wish i was doing GCSEs :cry2:
are you still straight?
Reply 3
same!! hehe
Original post by Adzkii786
OMG!!! Same, I got frecnh & bio :smile: AQA
:smile:dont stress u will be fine
divide your hours and dont stress

we can all do it!!!!!
good luck everyone ....
Reply 5
haha cheeky
Original post by z33
that's good
i wish i was doing GCSEs :cry2:
are you still straight?
Reply 6
Feeling chilled helps you to not stress out during the exam, its good :smile:
What grades did you get it? Did u find them easy ?
Original post by z33
that's good
i wish i was doing gcses :cry2:
Are you still straight?
Reply 8
Original post by Adzkii786
What grades did you get it? Did u find them easy ?

I got 2A* 3As 3Bs 3Cs

I only revised for triple science cos we had an examboard change in year 11 so we had to learn everything in like 6 months. I got AA*A in triple science. Everything else I didn't revise for. And I got ill after half term - damn eye infection :colonhash:

So if I went through all that and came out passing all my exams so can you x3
Ha ha . Thats really good ! i am in year 8 and i am worrying about my end of unit assesment !
Reply 10
Original post by Aysha.Patel14
Ha ha . Thats really good ! i am in year 8 and i am worrying about my end of unit assesment !

Why on Earth would you worry, you're on a GCSE forum, and you have 2 full years to go, relax.
that's a good thing! I wish I hadn't got so stressed about my GCSEs last year - you really don't need to get worried to do well! :smile:
same it's really weird i havent done much revision but because i've studied it to death for the past 2 years its just getting on my nerves i just want to get the exams over and done with tomos. i seriously have been too relaxed but im trying to turn it into a positive thing, im just doing some extra recap of some stuff right now. Good luck to all who have exams tomos (including myself)
I was so chilled when I did my GCSEs. Wish I could be the same at in Year 13 doing A levels and still get good grades.
God i just chose my options !
Reply 15
GCSE's are mad easy, it just seems hard in years 10 ect but ngl in year 10 i thought i was going to flop but i came out with A's and B's in my mocks so its calm
Original post by Aysha.Patel14
It's odd. I'd have thought it'd feel different as exams are now here. Yet, it doesn't. Perhaps this is due to the frequency of mocks we've completed, though I'd still have thought the real thing would be extremely stressful.
Original post by mariyahx
ive been revising loads, and i feel confident about every subject, i made schedules on what to revise, but i just dont feel afraid or freaked out, for example now, im chilled and i have 2 exams tomorrow

I'm already halfway through my iGCSEs (CIE starts way earlier than the other exam boards, my first exam was in April) and I had an exam today and I have two more tomorrow and I'm pretty chilled too.

Quick Reply

Latest