The Student Room Group

Question for girls

Scroll to see replies

You'll never **** her. Friend requesting is super chode.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so this question is aimed at girls...

If you were single, and you got a friend request on facebook off a boy you didn't know but they had mutual friends to you, would you accept it?

And then if this boy messaged you, what would your reaction be? Would you reply? Or would you block them etc?

Omg that's what exactly happened to me last year, i was on facebook and a guy asked for a friend request and he was friend with my friends so i added him without thinking about it, he kept on chatting me up and talking in whatever slang it was and saying that we should meet up but i was like no im not interested and then he apologize and stop messaging me, but he message me every now and then (like every month or 2).

now you reminded me that i should block that guy and that other one too -.-
Original post by Jimib5863
You'll never **** her. Friend requesting is super chode.

Or is it?
Original post by kasumikat
Omg that's what exactly happened to me last year, i was on facebook and a guy asked for a friend request and he was friend with my friends so i added him without thinking about it, he kept on chatting me up and talking in whatever slang it was and saying that we should meet up but i was like no im not interested and then he apologize and stop messaging me, but he message me every now and then (like every month or 2).

now you reminded me that i should block that guy and that other one too -.-

Glad to have helped :u:

If you were single, and you got a friend request on facebook off a boy you didn't know but they had mutual friends to you, would you accept it?

No lol

And then if this boy messaged you, what would your reaction be? Would you reply? Or would you block them etc?

i would probably accept and respond out of politeness otherwise its rude to just air someone :h:
Original post by ilovechem22
i would probably accept and respond out of politeness otherwise its rude to just air someone :h:

Would you let it lead anywhere?
Would you let it lead anywhere?

well if that person is is respectful and nice, i get along with them... i don't mind in making a new friend that could then have the potential to building a relationship with. i have personally never been in a relationship but my friends have been in many that haven't been so smooth. btw im a student in year 11 just so you knoe
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ilovechem22
well if that person is is respectful and nice, i get along with them... i don't mind in making a new friend that could then have the potential to building a relationship with. i have personally never been in a relationship but my friends have been in many that haven't been so smooth. btw im a student in year 11 just so you knoe

Aha I see fair enough

And so am I just so you know
Aha I see fair enough

cool, nice to know
urrmmmm so what is your opinion about the situation??
Aha I see fair enough

guys that i like never seem to like me back...It's kind of sad
Reply 31

Depending on the amount of mutual friends there is, also depending on what the message was. If you're thinking of 'sliding into a girls dms' you should say something funny but not creepy. If she knew you well or not you would be probably getting a reply!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending