The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly what it says on the tin.

I've got no problems making her orgasm in foreplay but when it comes down to sex it never happens anymore. It did, now it doesnt. :frown:

Anyone got any reasons why this could be?
Just concentrate on foreplay, maybe (trying not to break the "no tips" rule here) include elements of foreplay into sex. Massaging, kissing, masturbation, whatever. Not that many women orgasm through just penetration anyway (or so I believe, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong), so this doesn't sound too out of the ordinary.
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
Just concentrate on foreplay, maybe (trying not to break the "no tips" rule here) include elements of foreplay into sex. Massaging, kissing, masturbation, whatever. Not that many women orgasm through just penetration anyway (or so I believe, happy to be corrected if I'm wrong), so this doesn't sound too out of the ordinary.

I guess i'll work on those things, what worries me is how it never happens any more. Whether its me or something else.. Thanks for the reply :smile:
She's probably not interested anymore...
Reply 4
Exactly what it says on the tin.

I've got no problems making her orgasm in foreplay but when it comes down to sex it never happens anymore. It did, now it doesnt. :frown:

Anyone got any reasons why this could be?

Maybe she was faking it before.
Women often do.
Reply 5
I guess i'll work on those things, what worries me is how it never happens any more. Whether its me or something else.. Thanks for the reply :smile:
Number one thing to not think concerning sex: 'am I doing something wrong?' If you are (and she's anything like a good girlfriend) she'll tell you; if you're not and something's wrong on her side of it, hopefully she'll work it out, whether involving you directly in that or not.

Just remember that sex is entirely about communication.
Ask her to beg for it
You ain't hitting it right
Gotta try something new, keep it exciting.
Original post by samina_ay

Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ngl I've found it pretty difficult to make a girl orgasm from sex. Could be down to lots of things.

Going down on em is easiest way. Worship that alter, honey.
I can give her a go if you want? Make sure she's in working condition.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by samina_ay

Your talking about the G spot aren't ya.....
You cheeky girl :colondollar:
Reply 13
Original post by hezzlington
Ngl I've found it pretty difficult to make a girl orgasm from sex. Could be down to lots of things.

Oh yeah, because we are all built in exactly the same way. /sarcasm

Ask her. She is the only one that can tell you.

Bear in mind that it's possibly not an issue for her. If she still gets her O from foreplay and you aren't neglecting her, it's probably fine.
Sorry, I know this is probably a sensitive issue for you but your title made me do this...

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Your talking about the G spot aren't ya.....
You cheeky girl :colondollar:

Thats how a girl can cum through penetrative sex -.-
Reply 16
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Ask her to beg for it

hahaaaaha what the flip *cries of laughter*
Original post by hezzlington

Oddly enough I've always found the exact opposite. I guess we all have our talents.

As for the OP, just because something worked in the past doesn't mean it will always work, you just have to play around and try and find something new.
Just try harder, maybe multi task and massage her clit while you penetrate and keep her lubed. Maybe she likes her breast rubbed and nipples sucked as well. I mean seriously just try to figure out what she likes, ask her, or thrust harder, try a different position, she's had an orgasm so she needs to get going again
Original post by _MILLI_
hahaaaaha what the flip *cries of laughter*

It's no laughing matter sir, never underestimate the power of denying a woman what she wants. They go wild.

Latest

Trending

Trending