The Student Room Group

Nude restaurant in London opening in June 2016.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mizuz
You just made me laugh so bad! :hahaha: In this situation, I would actually "defend" myself by hitting her. Hell with pacifism.

Original post by Mizuz
Hahaha! How do you guys come up with these!! :lol:

roooooofl omg this thread is murdering me
Reply 41
I wonder if the food is going to be expensive...? And what will the waiters/waitresses wear?
Original post by markreed
Yeah, there's nothing more annoying than being invited out and ignored.

Oh my god, I hadn't even considered stray hairs. I can just imagine walking in and having your face constantly assaulted by rogue pubes :s-smilie:

Must've never gone down on a female before haha
Reply 43
Original post by Anonymous
Dam your sexy.

Urm thanks :colondollar:

Would be nice if you weren't anon though :h:
Seems a bit of a gimmick.
Original post by Mizuz
I wonder if the food is going to be expensive...? And what will the waiters/waitresses wear?

Absolutely nothing mate and lmao at you discussing the food prices like the surrounding topic has been accepted as normal lol
Reply 46
Original post by IAmYourdog
It's actually pretty organised. The restaurant is partitioned in 2 sections; 1 nude 1 not. They have changing rooms too so doesn't seem bad.
I could see how some people would find this appealing.

Oh wow! Have you been there? How is the ambiance?
Nah not my kinda thing. :rofl:
Original post by IAmYourdog
It's actually pretty organised. The restaurant is partitioned in 2 sections; 1 nude 1 not. They have changing rooms too so doesn't seem bad.
I could see how some people would find this appealing.

I doubt the clothed side will eat much due to gawping at the naked freaks on the other side. They'd take photos and up on social media they'll go (unless they are banned from electronics too) a few will manage to get a snap no doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by 0to100
Absolutely nothing mate and lmao at you discussing the food prices like the surrounding topic has been accepted as normal lol

But price matters! Surely if people are coming there naked, they want the best service for a cheaper price? I mean I would if I was actually going...
Urm thanks :colondollar:

Would be nice if you weren't anon though :h:

No problem. My girlfriend has an account here so she wouldn't be happy if I was complimenting other girls :frown:
Original post by chemting
Awkward first date

Posted from TSR Mobile

There'd be no surprises later on though.
Are the waitresses naked too? Bit one sided if they aren't.
Reply 53
Original post by SMEGGGY
I doubt the clothed side will eat much due to gawping at the naked freaks on the other side. They'd take photos and up on social media they'll go (unless they are banned from electronics too) a few will manage to get a snap no doubt.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, that is definitely true! I wonder if people will actually feel safe enough to even go there naked. But apparently 36,000 people have already signed up - so they clearly have nothing to lose. I am guessing Kim K is in that list.
Original post by Mizuz
But price matters! Surely if people are coming there naked, they want the best service for a cheaper price? I mean I would if I was actually going...

Let's just say Nandos will have a run for its money rofl

Original post by Mizuz
They should definitely have bedrooms upstairs if things get heated...

It's a restaurant not a brothel in Tokyo bro, not yet anyway haha
Reply 55
Original post by 0to100
Must've never gone down on a female before haha

Oh my haha. The only girl(s) :wink: I've been with usually like to either keep it trimmed or fully shaven hahha
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Terrible wording in my first post. The nude section is secluded.
Reply 57
Original post by Anonymous
No problem. My girlfriend has an account here so she wouldn't be happy if I was complimenting other girls :frown:

:giggle:

Spoiler

Reply 58
Oh my haha. The only girl(s) :wink: I've been with usually like to either keep it trimmed or fully shaven hahha

I just realized you're a guy. I am sorry. :afraid:

Lucky you seriously

:giggle:

Spoiler

:erm:
Does this happen a lot to you mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending