The Student Room Group

Nude restaurant in London opening in June 2016.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hey are you that retarded troll kid that plays league of legends?

yes I am anon, yes i am
Sign me up. :yep:
Reply 82
Original post by Mizuz
No! He thought I was a guy! Is it my username? Does it sound too masculine? :bawling:

Aww no don't worry! Your username's lovely. Its just me being dumb. I just assumed you were the other guy who thought I was a girl cause this is your thread and all haha.
Reply 83
635990367513632749_Afterlight_Edit.jpg
BOTH :u:

There you go
Original post by markreed

There you go

dam man it looks nice. I don't think I'd be brave enough to cut my hair that short any time soon though :cry2:
Reply 85

There you go

You are a guy and you are more prettier than me. I hope you don't mind if I actually call you pretty, because you beat lots of girls in that department with your looks. If I have offended you, I am sorry!! :cry2:
Reply 86
Aww no don't worry! Your username's lovely. Its just me being dumb. I just assumed you were the other guy who thought I was a girl cause this is your thread and all haha.

LOOOL what? :eyeball:
Reply 87
dam man it looks nice. I don't think I'd be brave enough to cut my hair that short any time soon though :cry2:

Aww how long is your hair now? I personally would recommend finding out what kind of face shape you have and getting a haircut that suits it!

Original post by Mizuz
You are a guy and you are more prettier than me. I hope you don't mind if I actually call you pretty, because you beat lots of girls in that department with your looks. If I have offended you, I am sorry!! :cry2:

Aww I don't mind at all haha. A compliment is a compliment. Thank you! :colondollar:

Original post by Mizuz
LOOOL what? :eyeball:

I know, like I said, it was me just being stupid :tongue:
Aww how long is your hair now? I personally would recommend finding out what kind of face shape you have and getting a haircut that suits it!

mind if i Pm?
Reply 89
mind if i Pm?

Not at all!
OUCH! Thats not a sausage its my.....

Or

MMM whats this stringy like topping on the food, its delicious and seems to be a little salty.

Or

MMM this mayo seems to be nice and salty.
I had a dream about this a while ago, like an actual dream.

There you go

backround?
Reply 93
Original post by Proxenus
backround?

Umm generally speaking English and Filipino.

Specifically English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Native American.
Horrible. Clearly at least 36,000 people disagree though.

Probably boom for about a year before the novelty wears off and they go bust excuse the pun
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by oShahpo
I had a dream about this a while ago, like an actual dream.

You're psychic!
What is the world coming to????
Umm generally speaking English and Filipino.

Specifically English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Native American.

Master Race Crew??
Reply 98
Original post by Proxenus
Master Race Crew??

AsianMasterRace4Life my brother :wink: (well, half but eh)
Shame I don't live in London to have an opportunity to see beautiful people naked... sigh.

I can see so many things go wrong on the first date nude! What if the guy gets an erection, or the girl's nipples gets perky, or one of the dates needs to go pee and pee starts leaking? I'm sorry I have a dirty mind but so many things can go wrong! Or even worst! A couple gets too heated and screws on the table.

Do you think it would be a good idea for people to shave down there or go hairy if they plan on going nude?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending