The Student Room Group

how do you tell when you're in love?

When do you know when you're in love?

Scroll to see replies

Your eyes turn into hearts and pop out of their sockets...this may also be accompanied with your tongue hanging out of your mouth and excessive drooling :smile:
Warm fuzzy feeling inside. 24/7 apparently. Not that I would that ever know. :colonhash:
The butterflies and excitement dies, but you still want to be with that person until your dying breath...
Warm fuzzy feelings in your heart and genitalia
Any decision, small or large, that may impact your future, you cannot think of without thinking of her alongside you too. you naturally think of everything involving her selflessly, and you feel a sense of calm inside feeling she will be by your side for years to come.
Original post by Serine Soul

This made me crack up :toofunny:
You sound like Ed Sheeran :daydreaming:
Sometimes you can love a person so much you don't want to get into a relationship with them because you feel like you can't bear to lose them and never speak to them again if the relationship doesn't work out. Haha. That's just me.
Original post by Serine Soul

Omg :rofl:
Reply 10
You tell me. I've yet to properly experience it :colondollar:

Although I guess I can make an educated guess. Racing heart, constant blushing and just general nervousness around the person? Although that could be infatuation too... :dontknow:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You sound like Ed Sheeran :daydreaming:

Did I just unknowingly quote song lyrics or something?
You start to wonder if 'this is what love feels like'
No. You just reminded me of the kind of images that run through my head when I listen to Thinking Out Loud :rolleyes:
I've heard all sorts of things on this topic but I'm not sure what to believe :lol:

No relationship has really clicked for me yet but hopefully that'll change over the next few years :colondollar:
Original post by Indeterminate
I've heard all sorts of things on this topic but I'm not sure what to believe :lol:

No relationship has really clicked for me yet but hopefully that'll change over the next few years :colondollar:

Let it come!! If it feels right then it's probably right so trust your senses (not literally) (but yeah)
Reply 16
I have heard some people lose sleep over it. Can't see that ever happening to myself.
Original post by Mizuz
I have heard some people lose sleep over it. Can't see that ever happening to myself.

You'll lose more than sleep :colonhash:
Boner
Reply 19
Original post by Lord Samosa
Boner

:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending