The Student Room Group

This Muslim Girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by london, slickest
Well that just makes life boring?

Not being able to enjoy simple pleasures in life like music, or being in a relationship just makes life uninteresting.

And I do care about her, I am just not as pious as her. But the main reason I am with her is that I know that my parents like the girl.

islam it's not make the life boring it's make the life more interesting :smile:
i'm muslim to, but i listen to music, i have got a 'BOY FRIEND', i put too much make up with tight clothes and hijab. i know it's not allowed in quran which is haram but, i pray all the time, i fasting in ramdan and i give some money to poor people.

we're human and every single one in the world done some mistakes, so it's our decision what to do!
i don't want u to be pious, do everything that u think it's true and that sit.

u have some feeling to this gril and u can do some sacrifice for her it's okay.
but if u want her because u know ur parent will like the girl leave her alone and don't try to back to her.

P.S
i wish to u all the best :smile:
No, I am Arab. Why?

so, where are u come from?

i'm very confused
i'm arab to, i'm from palestine but i was live in jordan 12 years and i'm muslim to which is the muslim life (specially muslim girls) in arab countries are very complected but I can't imagine that I am a non-Muslim. actually, if i does i'll kill my self >_<
LOL mate there's no point dating a Muslim if you're not Muslim... don't bother
I just wana point out I know very many muslims who are wayyyy lenient so you would rather move on and find someone like that. And let her find someone like her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
so, where are u come from?

i'm very confused
i'm arab to, i'm from palestine but i was live in jordan 12 years and i'm muslim to which is the muslim life (specially muslim girls) in arab countries are very complected but I can't imagine that I am a non-Muslim. actually, if i does i'll kill my self >_<

I am mixed of Moroccan and Indian race. But I was in fact born in the UK. But I prefer my Moroccan heritage than my Indian.

So you lived most of your life in Jordan , do you live in the UK now?
islam it's not make the life boring it's make the life more interesting :smile:
i'm muslim to, but i listen to music, i have got a 'BOY FRIEND', i put too much make up with tight clothes and hijab. i know it's not allowed in quran which is haram but, i pray all the time, i fasting in ramdan and i give some money to poor people.

we're human and every single one in the world done some mistakes, so it's our decision what to do!
i don't want u to be pious, do everything that u think it's true and that sit.

u have some feeling to this gril and u can do some sacrifice for her it's okay.
but if u want her because u know ur parent will like the girl leave her alone and don't try to back to her.

P.S
i wish to u all the best :smile:

you're being trolled by London's sleazest :rofl:

he's a well known troll who makes up these imaginery Muslim girl friends every now and then. poor guy. some say he mentally troubled :cry2:
Think about your future ... your happiness first
you cant live your life just pleasing people around you ... sooner or later everyone has to accept you for who you are

And for the girl ... you have to think carefully ... think about how your life will be with her and without

and see where it goes ... there's no harm in a second chance its just like an experiment and you are just validating the outcomes
Original post by melhalafawy
Think about your future ... your happiness first
you cant live your life just pleasing people around you ... sooner or later everyone has to accept you for who you are

And for the girl ... you have to think carefully ... think about how your life will be with her and without

and see where it goes ... there's no harm in a second chance its just like an experiment and you are just validating the outcomes

for goodness sake the thread starter is a troll. why are you all taking this seriously :rofl:

why would anyone go out with this sun burnt orange? :facepalm:
I am mixed of Moroccan and Indian race. But I was in fact born in the UK. But I prefer my Moroccan heritage than my Indian.

bonjour l'orange :wink:

qui est cette fille imaginaire?

votre peau ressemble à Gollum from LOTR :rofl:
for goodness sake the thread starter is a troll. why are you all taking this seriously :rofl:

why would anyone go out with this sun burnt orange? :facepalm:

Sun burnt orange ??? :K::K::K::K::K::K:
that got to do with being arab ...
:hmmmm:
no London's sleaziest's face just reminds me of oranges :dontknow:

hes a funny little gremlin. he always comes online and pretends he's dating a pious muslim every few months. hes quite obsessed, I think he maybe a run away from a mental asylum :hmmm:

Loool okay that makes sense now xD
Anyways thats enough procrastinating for me
have an exam tomorrow morning
Original post by melhalafawy
Loool okay that makes sense now xD
Anyways thats enough procrastinating for me
have an exam tomorrow morning

Good luck!!!
Good luck!!!

Thank you ... gonna need it
Sociology is getting my head in augh
Original post by Londons slickest
I've been seeing this really pious Muslim girl, we are not in a relationship. Because that's haram, But we both like each other, everything was cool between us.

But the only problem is that she doesn't know I am a ex-Muslim, and basically she makes my world black and white, her personality is bland and her life revolves around her doctrine.

She don't even listen to Music, because she doesn't approve of the explicit lyrics which might insinuate "sexual thoughts".

So one day we were in the car and sitting in traffic in pure silence. So I started getting irritated and incredibly bored, and felt slightly mischievous:colone:.

Soooo I switched on the radio, and had a random outburst and started skanking/dancing to P Money a grime artist on full blast. She was shocked looked at me like I was mad.

Anyway the next day I called her that evening and the conversation was getting tiresome, so I felt mischievous again and began blatantly asking x-rated questions, she was gasping acting horrified by my sudden change in behaviour and said she didn't want to be with me any more. So I "apologised" and told I was going to change and begin reading the Q'uran everyday, and would stop my rebellious ways.

And since then she doesn't pick up my calls, and ignores my texts. I am apprehensive she doesn't want me any more.

What do I do to get her to like me again?

Anyway the only reason I am pursing this girl is so my parents will be proud of me, and they will think that I've changed and begin loving me again.

I just don't know if me and this girl work especially considering I am quite rebellious and love breaking rules.

You're just 2 very different people, she's religious and therefore has priorities, and maybe she is living under the illusion that you're just like her? But the truth is you're not! You need somebody who will impress your parents, but also keep you happy at the same time, and I pray that you find someone like that. You don't want to be with her and impress your parents today, and break it off with her tomorrow and your parents will go back to being upset and you will also upset the girl. Just walk away and leave her, and find someone else who understands you and loves you! Sometimes, you being a settled gentleman is all it'll take to make your parents happy! And carry on doing what you do, get a little cheeky and be mischievous because that's who you are, I hope you find someone who appreciates you for being you😉😊.. I hope this helped.

I ****ing love you hahahaha...you made my day lmao :clap2::rofl:
Well that just makes life boring?

Not being able to enjoy simple pleasures in life like music, or being in a relationship just makes life uninteresting.

And I do care about her, I am just not as pious as her. But the main reason I am with her is that I know that my parents like the girl.

How is she pious and able to date.

Yeah, it's my third year here, but i don't like it
Arab people is more nicer than english people (my opinion) specially for teenager

If u was live in morroco u well never back to UK
Everything in uk is different
Original post by Omen96
The world of Islam is so ******

Huh-_- it's not it is the best religion
U think slam is so *** because islam protect people away from risk -_-
So don't be horrible

Why are you being racist about my skin tone?

You yourself are a dark skinned brown Pakistani.

You dirty curry munching yellow teethed sand n***a.

And tell your mum to stop stinking up my kitchen she stinks of curry paste.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending