The Student Room Group

Girls would you date a 5 foot 7 guy who is pretty skinny

Scroll to see replies

I'm 5ft 9 and I would date a guy shorter than me if he carried himself well and was confident. Have you tried gaining weight though, it seems a shame to be that slim for a guy. You'll most likely grow out of acne don't worry. In the meantime you can go to a pharmacy and they can advise you (I used to work in one and they have stuff that might help).
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I'm 5 ft 7 and I'm really skinny. I weight 50kg give or take 1kg, which is 111 pounds or 7.9 stones. So yes I'm very light.
I know girls are all into 5 foot 10 guys / 6 foot now and frankly I don't think I'll reach that height and it feels like most girls are taller than me these days. And wait till they wear heels.
Aside from that I have a fantastic personality, a lot of acne but still considered fairly good looking.
What do you think? and also How tall are you :/

I date a 6 ft guy who only weighs 54kg. (I myself weigh slightly less and am 5 ft 2, he's considerably skinnier than me). I wouldn't worry honestly, I'm sure if someone is interested in you they won't pay much attention to how much you weigh :smile:. Personally though I like skinny looking guys I dunno
Original post by SmileyVibe
I'm 5'6'' and 3/4. Depends if you have swagger. :tongue:

Like you know guys who don't have the best looks or tallest height but just the way they carry themselves is hot?

For me, I would date anyone that would accept me or find me attractive. BTW acne is pretty normal. Some people have great genes where they rarely get pimples or acne and I'm not one of them, lol.

I agree with this guy here. I have a friend that is the same height as me (I'm 5 ft 2) and is considered quite popular amongst the girls haha. It's all in the way you carry yourself.
I'm 5'6 and lean 75kg. I very much doubt you will be able to hook up with a girl over a 6 at best at your height and weight unless you're rich or overly generous.
Original post by Jebedee
I'm 5'6 and lean 75kg. I very much doubt you will be able to hook up with a girl over a 6 at best at your height and weight unless you're rich or overly generous.

That is such ********.
Original post by Jebedee

No everyone likes big muscular manly men uno :////////
No everyone likes big muscular manly men uno :////////

I didn't say everyone, I just said any girl over a 6/10.
Reply 27
No, sorry.
I don't like using the word 'pretty' as an adjective. Yes. this concerns me more than your height or weight.
Original post by SmileyVibe
I'm 5'6'' and 3/4. Depends if you have swagger. :tongue:

Like you know guys who don't have the best looks or tallest height but just the way they carry themselves is hot?

For me, I would date anyone that would accept me or find me attractive. BTW acne is pretty normal. Some people have great genes where they rarely get pimples or acne and I'm not one of them, lol.

I have no idea what you mean about the way you carry yourself? But thanks! :smile:
Original post by KingKoala
how old are you OP?

17 :smile: Yeah I'm pretty short and I'm way under weight lol Not much I can do about it..I eat tons I just have a really good metabolism or something
I think it is probably true that the majority of women would prefer a taller guy if they had full control over his characteristics, but for most it seems to be the case that as long as he is at least as tall as they are then it's not a huge deal. I'm ~ 6'2" and dated a girl who was 4'10/4'11 in my teens. If anything I was too tall for her as the easiest way to kiss her (outside) was to pick her up :lol:

She ended up being an awful person though so the moral of the story is that if you are tall you attract awful people. Flawless logic.
Reply 32
Original post by ByronicHero

She ended up being an awful person though so the moral of the story is that if you are tall you attract awful people. Flawless logic.

This. :biggrin:
Good luck everyone
I have no idea what you mean about the way you carry yourself? But thanks! :smile:

Confidence, attitude/personality, and good clothing. You don't have be a male model or anything but its the vibe you give off that can be hot. There is a guy who is around 5'3 at my school, he has swagger.
Height wise, 5ft 7 is fine for me. I'm 5ft and find that guys who are 5ft10+ are far too tall for me. Looking up at tall guys is rather painful after a while. :redface:
17 :smile: Yeah I'm pretty short and I'm way under weight lol Not much I can do about it..I eat tons I just have a really good metabolism or something
You could lift. I was the same weight as you before I started. Plus you have a one inch advantage over me.
Do you have a wallet full of cash?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending