The Student Room Group

What do you think will be your lowest grade?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asox
and what subject will it be in?

D in chemistry but i hope not :frown:
Original post by ImagineCats
D in biology. I've worked so god damn hard this year I'm praying for C or above but asfaiufqog\;wehg

What do you find so difficult in biology? Chemistry is the absolute worst for me. Im dreading it :/
I guess a C.
C in Art (and possibly Literature, we'll see) #dontdoartkids
Reply 44
A in maths, and history too, and probably something else. Could be everything for all I know. For some reason I'm scared my A in maths will drop to a B, even though I've been getting A/A*'s in past papers...
Original post by asox
what exam board are you doing/when is it

IGCSE and I've already done it. The first paper went horribly, the second paper was pretty okay.
Mine will probably be a B, and it will be in either PE or one of the Englishes (if not both).
However if I get a good PE exam I could possibly get an A, same with English language. But literature is going to wreck me simply because of poetry :frown:
Original post by Superdrilles
What do you find so difficult in biology? Chemistry is the absolute worst for me. Im dreading it :/

Sitting chem next year so can't wait for that! (3 A2, 1 AS) just the sheer content. I know it all well, but there's such a high chance of being thrown off by a question or missing 1 simple detail and messing it all up :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by dianciesylveon
IGCSE and I've already done it. The first paper went horribly, the second paper was pretty okay.

I'm sure you will have slayed it...I did my maths early last year and thought I'd done awful! Turns out I was 2 marks over the a* boundary (:
I've got Chemistry in two days (Edexcel) and I'm quite certain I'm going to fail that, though I'll probably do even worse in Physics. I wrote that speed = distance x time... getting the first equation you learn wrong isn't exactly a good sign! Oh am I looking forward to being a straight U student...
Original post by asox
I'm sure you will have slayed it...I did my maths early last year and thought I'd done awful! Turns out I was 2 marks over the a* boundary (:

Aww thank you! And wow, that's amazing! I hope I have that kind of lucks (at least for an A but idek) maybe that'll happen with other subjects tho.

Quick Reply

Latest