The Student Room Group

May 26th GCSE Edexcel 1MA0 Exam 9AM Thursday

With 10 days and counting. How is everyone feeling about this exam? What have you learnt and what do you still have to learn? Are You doing higher or foundation? And any predictions for questions you may think come up? Personally, im worried as iv still got things like graph transformations, histograms, and vectors to really polish up on. Feel free to discuss.
Im not that nervous tbh im doing higher fgs i hope i achieve decent in the first paper as i suck at the second, histogram is unlikely for the first exam i think it would be on the second paper tbh, I have avoided calculator topics like sine, cos, quadratic formula, limits of accuracy, histograms and some percentage topics (like decrease or compound interest) loool im sooooo worried about making calculation errors like basic multiplication or even adding. I just have to go through sample space diagrams and graph transformations then a quick revision recap, hope everything goes well for you tho :biggrin:

Spoiler

Otherwise, provided I don't do anything stupid, I'm pretty much set up for an A*.
Reply 3
Original post by nadiakms
Im not that nervous tbh im doing higher fgs i hope i achieve decent in the first paper as i suck at the second, histogram is unlikely for the first exam i think it would be on the second paper tbh, I have avoided calculator topics like sine, cos, quadratic formula, limits of accuracy, histograms and some percentage topics (like decrease or compound interest) loool im sooooo worried about making calculation errors like basic multiplication or even adding. I just have to go through sample space diagrams and graph transformations then a quick revision recap, hope everything goes well for you tho :biggrin:

I would say do histograms tho they have come on non calc before so they could come again and you can get easy marks off them.
Original post by leafcannon

Spoiler

Otherwise, provided I don't do anything stupid, I'm pretty much set up for an A*.

lol i saw that question
nd i was like

"forget this"
Reply 5
Original post by mariam687
lol i saw that question
nd i was like

"forget this"

that's so easy it's just probability that's literally all. Mine's at 12pm btw
Original post by cc16cp02
that's so easy it's just probability that's literally all. Mine's at 12pm btw

mines at 8:45am
Reply 7
mines at 8:45am

i think it's the same or something because of the time zone thing, where are you from?
Reply 8
im from leicester - east midlands

Ohh you're 3 hours behind so it's the same hahah. Im in dubai
Original post by cc16cp02
Ohh you're 3 hours behind so it's the same hahah. Im in dubai

ahh icic

dubai?! woow

hows it like? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest