The Student Room Group

Anyone else hungry all the time?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
Story of my life:five:
I eat the most in my family yet i am the skinniest :rofl:

You're always hungry but you are skinny?

It's almost like your body's trying to tell you something :smile:
I don't have constant feelings of hunger, but I do have to eat a lot of food in order to feel full. I eat enough food to probably feed about three people. :redface: Suffice to say, never take me to a posh restaurant that's all about minimalist portion sizes..
I can get so hungry that I eat a small town followed up by a small village for dessert all washed down with an ocean of juice. yum.
Original post by SirMilkSheikh
Ignore that rumble in your tummy or else you will get fat, if you aren't already fat.

Nope, fast metabolism apparently!

Original post by Yane
Ohh, I have opposite situation. I need to eat lots of food so I would get weight but it is just so hard.
Tell me your secret!
And if you eat this much, don't you have weight issues? Or do you have fast metabolism?

Erm.. I guess I've just always eaten a lot so my tummy takes a lot to fill! And yeah, fast metabolism. Also I walk really fast wherever I go so I think that must be my workout haha! I don't do any exercise really. However, now I'm in exam revision and sitting at my desk all day I'm having to control my habits a little.

Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I don't have constant feelings of hunger, but I do have to eat a lot of food in order to feel full. I eat enough food to probably feed about three people. :redface: Suffice to say, never take me to a posh restaurant that's all about minimalist portion sizes..

Yes I know what you mean with the restaurants! Although portions vary so much everywhere!

Original post by PobNotBob
I can get so hungry that I eat a small town followed up by a small village for dessert all washed down with an ocean of juice. yum.

Mmmm yes please! :colondollar:
I'm currerntly stress eating :frown:
Reply 25
I'm ALWAYS hungry. I barely ever get full up. After having a large meal, I can eat again within an hour. There's just no stopping.

I love food.

Food is life.
One day I am okay with little things such as desserts, snacks, fruits and that's enough, sometimes I can't even make myself to eat something like a proper dinner. Another day, I would eat eat and eat.

I just ate entire box of chicken wings but I am still hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aarora
I'm ALWAYS hungry. I barely ever get full up. After having a large meal, I can eat again within an hour. There's just no stopping.

I love food.

Food is life.

Yes yes yes! I say this all the time!
Yes, especially when I'm revising. I have to stop every 30 mins to a get food :smile:
You need to eat more of the foods that fill you up. Also drink more water.
If you arent putting on weight, then its fine asn you are just matching what you burn.

Its all a bit subjective unless you probide some calorie consumption and burn numbers.
Original post by carrotstar
Yes yes yes! I say this all the time!

I get hungry all the time but when I eat it's just a little [there r exceptions fr meat like chicken ]
OMG!!!!!give me anything that contains chicken and I will eat it!!!!
And u r right I eat a lot but still I m slim .................. I think good metabolism is the key to smartness :wink::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest