The Student Room Group

STUPID STUPID Revision!!

It has made me so stressed and sad that I've given up trying to revise for tomorrows exam. I just cannot concentrate at all. Why is this happening ? :frown:

I'm planning on waking up extra early tomorrow to catch up but I feel so down atm... :frown:

Unless someone wants to do a revision chat or something here I don't know...
Reply 1
If your doing igsce biology then sure
Original post by _Xenon_
It has made me so stressed and sad that I've given up trying to revise for tomorrows exam. I just cannot concentrate at all. Why is this happening ? :frown:

I'm planning on waking up extra early tomorrow to catch up but I feel so down atm... :frown:

Unless someone wants to do a revision chat or something here I don't know...

You're probably absolutely fine! At least you're not me, I've literally been dead the whole weekend and I'm going into to B1 tomorrow pretty much blind lmao pray for me
Reply 3
Original post by romansholiday
You're probably absolutely fine! At least you're not me, I've literally been dead the whole weekend and I'm going into to B1 tomorrow pretty much blind lmao pray for me

Try to sleep early today like around now maybe or soon and wake up early and fresh and try then maybe? :smile:
Original post by _Xenon_
Try to sleep early today like around now maybe or soon and wake up early and fresh and try then maybe? :smile:

lmao how did you find bio? I found it hard if I'm honest, questions were vague, and easy to get confused on. It felt like all the stuff on that bio paper was really unfamiliar even though I'd been cramming it for the past few days/weeks...
Reply 5
lmao how did you find bio? I found it hard if I'm honest, questions were vague, and easy to get confused on. It felt like all the stuff on that bio paper was really unfamiliar even though I'd been cramming it for the past few days/weeks...

I got a U as I gave up! **** biology 😡😡
Original post by _Xenon_
I got a U as I gave up! **** biology 😡😡

You gave up? I revise from the spec and literally nothing that is on the spec was on the paper :s-smilie: Also, the questions were so wordy!
Reply 7
You gave up? I revise from the spec and literally nothing that is on the spec was on the paper :s-smilie: Also, the questions were so wordy!

exactly!! it was a joke I'm so angry I FAILED and now I care only about chemistry
ohh same i cant even ****ing revise

Quick Reply

Latest