The Student Room Group

What the hell was that biology exam

i dont even know how i did....lmao. none of the past papers i have done were like that paper. I think i did good cos the questions were really stupid but some of the questions confused me & why did nothing on the menstrual cycle, carbon cycle come up and why was the 6 marker so random (i loved it)
I did AQA higher :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what exam board do you do?
I'm assuming AQA since that was the most disgusting B1 paper I have ever seen lol. All the important stuff seemed to be missing, and it was in such a strange format compared to previous years!
Reply 3
Original post by s_h_2099
what exam board do you do?

Original post by wildjones
I'm assuming AQA since that was the most disgusting B1 paper I have ever seen lol. All the important stuff seemed to be missing, and it was in such a strange format compared to previous years!

AQA
Reply 4
As long as it went good, what kind of questions were there?
Normal AQA or iGCSE? I just did the iGCSE Paper 1 and it was like a Paper 2? Far more application than fact recall and far too many snails for my liking.
What 6 marker?????
Reply 7
It was a truly awful paper
I rather liked it, What tier were you guys doing? I was doing Foundation.
Reply 9
I'm not usually one to complain about exam papers but I hated it. Generally speaking a lot of unit 1s have more application and data analysis questions than the others but this one was just horrible.
Reply 10
yeh right i know it was so weird
Is this GCSE or alevel
I am praying to God I get a B on that paper it was bloody hard I struggled like hell.
It missed out far too much, a lot of comprehension questions too :/ The 6 marker on healthy diet wasn't too bad though!
Reply 14
i did higher tier
Original post by Imjustaloner
Is this GCSE or alevel

This is a GCSE forum.
Reply 16
I know I just hope the grade boundaries are not that high

anyone know what the grade boundaries might be
Reply 17
Anyone here do WJEC additional science? I thought the exam today was bloody hard:frown:
was there even any biology
45 minutes ago, I completed the Edexcel B1 Higher paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending