The Student Room Group

Would you date a trans person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by olly.b
not being funny it said date, not procreate

not being funny but why would I date someone if I don't see a future with them?
No.

You're basically having sex with a penis that has been turned inside out.
Original post by olly.b
Maybe if you focused on the personality of people and not the stereotypical labelling you would be with someone now, instead of making derogatory remarks. Xoxo

Lol ok.

Firstly, I have been with my current girlfriend for nearly 1 year and I have had plenty of girlfriends in the past; most of a different race and/or nationality and with different political and/or religious views to my own, one openly bisexual and some of them thin and some fat. I don't discriminate so long as I find them at least somewhat physically attractive, like their personality and they are women, I would be willing to give them a chance.

Secondly, please tell me how what I said was derogatory. Or are you going to be like all the other crybullies on the internet and label people who voice any opinions you disagree with to be derogatory/hate-speech/racism/homophobic/*insert-random-group-here*-ophobic in order to discredit them? Also, look up the definition of derogatory and bear it in mind when you reply. Thanks, doll. <3
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Good Doctor
Lol ok.

Firstly, I have been with my current girlfriend for nearly 1 year and I have had plenty of girlfriends in the past; most of a different race and/or nationality and with different political and/or religious views to my own, one openly bisexual and some of them thin and some fat. I don't discriminate so long as I find them at least somewhat physically attractive, like their personality and they are women, I would be willing to give them a chance.

Secondly, please tell me how what I said was derogatory. Or are you going to be like all the other crybullies on the internet and label people who voice any opinions you disagree with to be derogatory/hate-speech/racism/homophobic/*insert-random-group-here*-ophobic in order to discredit them? Also, look up the definition of derogatory and bear it in mind when you reply. Thanks, doll. <3

But trans women ARE women.
Original post by SmallTownGirl

They still have a penis. It has just been mutilated by turning it inside out to resemble a vagina. They still have prostates when actual women do not. Their bone structure is that of a man's. Every cell in their body is genetically male. Just because they believe they are women does not make them women. I could tell you that I believe I am an alien from outer space. I could 100% wholeheartedly believe I am a dolphin trapped in a human body. Does that make me right, just because I believe it?
They still have a penis. It has just been mutilated by turning it inside out to resemble a vagina. They still have prostates when actual women do not. Their bone structure is that of a man's. Every cell in their body is genetically male. Just because they believe they are women does not make them women. I could tell you that I believe I am an alien from outer space. I could 100% wholeheartedly believe I am a dolphin trapped in a human body. Does that make me right, just because I believe it?

Yeah, you need to shut up now cos your transphobia is really showing.
so not only is TSR islamphobic, its also transphobic as ****

you guys need help

How is what I said transphobic? Look up the definition of transphobia. I never expressed any fear, dislike, hatred of or prejudice against trans people. I respect them as human beings just like anyone else and I would be more than happy to befriend one or offer one a job if I were an employer etc.
How is what I said transphobic? Look up the definition of transphobia. I never expressed any fear, dislike, hatred of or prejudice against trans people. I respect them as human beings just like anyone else and I would be more than happy to befriend one or offer one a job if I were an employer etc.

I see absolutely no respect for trans women in what you wrote. Saying trans people are not the gender they say they are and equating gender with a narrow view of anatomy is transphobia.
Original post by Tootles
Because my sexuality generally leans toward women. Actual women, with actual genuine certified women-bits.

Why the **** should I have to justify myself.

Women bits lol

...Chill bro
**** no! Thats messed up lol😫
F**k no! Thats messed up lol😫
I see absolutely no respect for trans women in what you wrote. Saying trans people are not the gender they say they are and equating gender with a narrow view of anatomy is transphobia.

So basically, it's "transphobic" to disagree with the factual correctness of the gender that a trans person claims to be?

By that logic, it is Islamophobic to disagree with Muslims that Allah is the one true God and the Prophet Mohammad is his messenger. And it is also Christianophobic to disagree with Christians that Jesus was the son of God. Seeing as you can't agree with both, you personally must be either Islamophobic or Christianophobic. Or both! Shame on you!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
Women bits lol
Yes, wimmin bitz :ahee:
Original post by Tootles
Yes, wimmin bitz :ahee:

Sawft n bownsee bitz

Can they give birth then?
No.
Original post by Jebedee
Can they give birth then?

Why would that affect a person's gender?
Why would that affect a person's gender?

It's an innate ability which defines a woman. Also if you were to take a sample from a trans person, would you find XX or XY chromosomes?

Unless a trans "woman" carries XX, Xe is not a woman.

Quick Reply

Latest