The Student Room Group

C1 Edexcel thursday

Can anyone tell me the main areas to revise for C1/ what hasn't come up last year please?
(edited 7 years ago)
uh you do know the c1 test is tomorrow, not thursday, right?
Reply 2
Original post by emilysmith268
uh you do know the c1 test is tomorrow, not thursday, right?

I'm talking about GCSE core science lol
oops sorry hahaha my bad good luck though :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by emilysmith268
oops sorry hahaha my bad good luck though :smile:

No problem, good luck to you to& thanks:smile:
Original post by sophxo99
Can anyone tell me the main areas to revise for C1/ what hasn't come up last year please?

I sat the exam last year so, in my belief, a possible six marker on the limestone cycle may come up. Last year we got six markers on alloys and properties associated with fractional distillation so I'd place them topics as generic 1-3 markers.

Hopefully Biology went well & the other two go well, too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by GCSEStudent386
I sat the exam last year so, in my belief, a possible six marker on the limestone cycle may come up. Last year we got six markers on alloys and properties associated with fractional distillation so I'd place them topics as generic 1-3 markers.

Hopefully Biology went well & the other two go well, too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks so much, Biology went great but I need to brush up on my Chemistry especially topic 5
Thanks so much, Biology went great but I need to brush up on my Chemistry especially topic 5

Yeah, we had pretty simplistic Topic 5 questions last year like the disadvantages of disposing of polymers and bonding. I expect properties of polymers to come up this year, since it was only a 1 marker last year. You'll do fine though, I'm sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just remember your formula from the specification too - they come up every year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by GCSEStudent386
Yeah, we had pretty simplistic Topic 5 questions last year like the disadvantages of disposing of polymers and bonding. I expect properties of polymers to come up this year, since it was only a 1 marker last year. You'll do fine though, I'm sure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that all sounds pretty new to me😭 But thanks again nevertheless!

Quick Reply

Latest