The Student Room Group

B061 ict ocr 18/05/2016 exam

--
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LaibaTrq
Who's sitting this exam? If so, how's revision going?

I'm sitting the exam, and my revision is non existent :smile:
Original post by romansholiday
I'm sitting the exam, and my revision is non existent :smile:

--
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Yep rip
Reply 4
Who's sitting this exam? If so, how's revision going?

Not bad but i'm quite nervous. There is a lot of content to cover considering it is only for 20%. Is there any specific areas that anyone has been told to cover?
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, I'm also sitting the exam tomorrow.

Our teacher seemed to base our whole GCSE on the 60% coursework and she's rather generously given me two a*s in that. We've done about 4 lessons of exam work and I've been give a 106 page revision guide for tomorrow's exam 😂😂. Isn't most of it common sense!?
--
(edited 6 years ago)
That's what I am saying!!!
Wow, you've gotten two A*'s in your coursework?! That's great!!!
How do you know the grade boundaries?
For B062, I had gotten 54/60
For B064, I had gotten 47/60
What grade would that be overall??

I have just been doing past papers and have covered very little of the content. I don't know whether I should be scared or not! But to be fair, I have been getting about an A on the past papers, so maybe it will go well?

I'm doing a past paper now and I'll let you know how I get on. I'm afraid my teacher did the grade for me but that sounds like top grade marks to me.!
I'm doing this exam tomorrow ha ha ha...
My teacher said that for the 8 mark questions make sure to link it back to the case study (eg if it's about an airport specifically link the answer to an airport, don't generalise).

For next week what actually is the whole progress leisure thing don't get it at all??
--
(edited 6 years ago)
--
(edited 6 years ago)
Okay, thanks!

Yeah...urmm...oh dear.

I got a C in a past paper I just did

Praying that I get an A overall
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Callump1904
Hi, I'm also sitting the exam tomorrow.

Our teacher seemed to base our whole GCSE on the 60% coursework and she's rather generously given me two a*s in that. We've done about 4 lessons of exam work and I've been give a 106 page revision guide for tomorrow's exam 😂😂. Isn't most of it common sense!?

4 lessons!!!! I wish you look. Okay now I feel prepared. We spent the whole of Year 10 on theory and have done 6 mock exams. So maybe i'm more ready than I thought. Got an A & A* on Controlled Assesment but we had to do it within the 20 hour limit.
Reply 14
I'm doing a past paper now and I'll let you know how I get on. I'm afraid my teacher did the grade for me but that sounds like top grade marks to me.!

That's what I am saying!!!
Wow, you've gotten two A*'s in your coursework?! That's great!!!
How do you know the grade boundaries?
For B062, I had gotten 54/60
For B064, I had gotten 47/60
What grade would that be overall??

I have just been doing past papers and have covered very little of the content. I don't know whether I should be scared or not! But to be fair, I have been getting about an A on the past papers, so maybe it will go well?

I don't know for B062 but for B064 A* is 49 so I think you got an A.
Good luck all!
x

Original post by acantwellhyde
x

x

x

Original post by kaitlyn_rose
x

Original post by Gunjo
x

How did everyone find it?
So easy... probably the easiest paper in all the years.
Reply 18
Seemed fine, not as hard as others but I feel like people would have dropped marks and perhaps 45A*?
--
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending