The Student Room Group

CCEA French Listening

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Siannvancee
What did everyone get for the one about where he wanted to stay and there were options of near trees and it was booked until the 2nd September etc

I can't really remember that question. Was it 2 marks? If so I remember I put down they wanted it in the forest and I ticked half the cost.
I heard prés de la piscine so i said near the pool and guessed half the price! but that last question was pure death, i hadnt a clue!
Original post by T0ucan
Same! Except my RE is Matthew's Gospel with CCEA. I'm so scared for ICT, they always seem to throw weird stuff in it. Do you happen to know what a switch or a network interface card is? Almost all our lessons were on CAs so I had to self teach that bit and I don't really understand it :frown: I think search engines might come up a fair bit, they haven't been on for a while.

Dont worry about matthews gospel aslong as you know the parables you're set, just quote in like every question, and you'll pick up marks easily i did it last year with VERY LITTLE revision and came out with an A, good luck!
Original post by T0ucan
Haha I wouldn't worry, my friend thought that instituteur meant murderer! I don't mind the spreadsheet questions so much I just don't like hardware really :frown:

Yeah, the acronyms are easy marks, hope there's a lot of them. I'm just briefly reading over the revision guide then I'll do a past paper tonight. I have the full 60% for the CA so that's good :biggrin: I'll need it haha. I'm taking software systems dev next year so I need to do well in ICT (even though they're not similar at all)!

Well, last minute revision for tomorrow done. Good luck guys, you'll be fine!
Original post by T0ucan
I can't really remember that question. Was it 2 marks? If so I remember I put down they wanted it in the forest and I ticked half the cost.

Yep, me too.
Reply 25
Original post by gabby3457
Dont worry about matthews gospel aslong as you know the parables you're set, just quote in like every question, and you'll pick up marks easily i did it last year with VERY LITTLE revision and came out with an A, good luck!

Thanks, hope the rest of your exams go well! :biggrin:

Original post by akrapovic
Well, last minute revision for tomorrow done. Good luck guys, you'll be fine!

You too! I'll comment back on this thread tomorrow after it's done :biggrin:
Good luck guys!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending